The RolePlay Incident (Kinky smut)

Oliver and Barry were happily in a committed relationship. Not a secret one because they weren't actively trying to hide it they just didn't really tell anyone so no one knew. They'd been together for nearly a year and Barry loved Oliver but he felt things in bed were getting a bit boring so he asked Oliver if they could change things up and the Emerald Archer would do anything for his Scarlet speedster so that's how this happened.

Barry wanted to have sex with the Green Arrow, not Oliver. Oliver was fully suited up, mask and all with his bow by his side in the almost empty cortex. "Flash~" Oliver growled in his green arrow voice as he pulled an injection arrow out of his Quiver and firing it into Barry's shoulder. The speedster made a noise of pain and pulled the needle-like arrow out of his shoulder. "Not so brave without your speed," The Arrow said a devilish smirk on his face as he pushed Barry into the wall roughly. "Aw, are you enjoying this Flash" Oliver growled gripping Barry's bulge "ollie please" He moaned. "Arrow" Oliver corrected slapping Barry's thigh making him moan. "Please o-Arrow" Barry begged. "Better" Oliver said flipping Barry over roughly making him whimper in pain and pleasure as Oliver roughly removed Barry's clothes leaving his own on only unzipping them to pull his own hard cock out. "Stay~" He commanded going over to the desk and grabbing the handcuffs and cuffed Barry to Cisco's desk. "Ollie~" Barry moaned softly. "Arrow" Oliver insisted roughly pushing into Barry who was already stretched, Oliver pressing their backs together giving him a moment to break character. "Good?" Oliver asked his voice softer. "Yes," Barry panted out. "Good" Oliver growled in his Arrow voice once again making Barry whimper in pleasure. Oliver thrusted into Barry roughly making the speedless speedster moan loudly his nails gripping the wall as Oliver thrust fastly. "Ollie~" Barry moaned out on instinct and Oliver slapped his ass hard wrapping his arm around Barry's shoulders roughly pulled him back making him whimper loudly. "Arrow~!" Oliver insisted slamming roughly into Barry's prostate making the boy practically scream in pleasure. "Please, A-arrow" Barry panted as Oliver thrust deeply. Oliver smirked and reached his hand around stroking Barry roughly making him moan out "Arrow~" As he came across the wall making Oliver cum deep inside him with a quiet groan of his own. They both stilled for a moment with Barry leaning against Cisco's desk and Oliver pressed against Barry's back. "Go back my apartment, I'll meet you there" Barry panted quickly. "What about the cuffs" Oliver mumbled into his ear. "I'll faze out when my speed comes back". Oliver pulled out making Barry whimper at the over sensitivity. Oliver put his cock away and fixed his pants before grabbing his bow where he discarded it earlier. "Till next time, Flash~," He said in his green arrow voice making Barry shudder in pleasure. Oliver smirked and left.

Barry sat there for a while until he felt the speed force coursing through him again then he phased out of the cuffs and put them away before he cleaned up and changed into the spare clothes he had there. After he hung his suit up he sped to his apartment where he found the archer making dinner. "Hey baby," He said kissing the speedster softly. Barry smiled and the two sat down together and ate happily.

~~~Next morning~~~

Cisco, Catelyn, and Felicity walked into the cortex and Cisco looked at the camera as it turned towards them when they walked in. "since when do the cameras work?" He asked. "Since I fixed them for you and don't work I put up a firewall so that no one could hack them and find out the Flash's identity." She said. "Cool," He said. "Let's check it out," Catelyn said and they all went over to Cisco's desk. "Ew has someone ben jacking off on my desk," He said noticing the stain from the boys the night before. "So that's what the scarlet speedster gets up to when he's here alone," Facility said. "Ew" He mumbled avoiding the stain as he sat down and pulled up the cameras feed. "It's good qu- is that Oliver and Barry," He said all three of them gasping when Oliver fired the arrow at Barry. "It must be a copy cat," Catelyn said. "Oliver would never..." Felicity said as they watched the scene unfold. From there perspective it looked and sounded like Oliver raping Barry. "No that's definitely Oliver..." Felicity said. "Maybe the island messed him up more than we thought..." Cisco said. "I'll call Oliver he needs to be confronted." The facility said mater of factly. "I'll see if I can get a hold of Barry," Catelyn said. "I'll call Joe," Cisco said and they all did just that.

Barry woke up laying on Oliver's chest to his phone ringing. He went to grab it but Oliver pulled him back into bed. "Ollie" Barry laughed quietly. "If it's important they'll call again" Oliver mumbled nuzzling Barry who happily cuddled him until his phone rang again and Oliver's rang as well. Barry sighed and answered his as did Oliver.

"Hey Bear," Catelyn said very kindly. "Hey what's up?" Barry said. "Umm are you okay?" She asked. "Mhm yeah, why am I late for something?" He asked. "No, it's just um. Could you come to Star Labs?" She asked hesitantly. "Yeah, I'll be there in a flash" He joked. "Okay," she said hanging up.

"Oliver" Felicity annoyance in her voice. "Hello to you to what is it?" he asked. "Get to star labs," She said. "Okay, what's going on," He asked. "Just come. Now" She said annoyed hanging up.

Oliver furrowed his brows and looked over at Barry. "Felicity called and said to go to star labs she sounded pissed," Oliver said. "Catelyn said the same thing but she sounded a bit worried," Barry said. "We should hurry," Oliver said and Barry nodded and they both got dressed. Barry offered to run Oliver but he took his motorcycle so Barry gave him a head start and they both arrived around the same time so they walked in together. "Hey guys what's up," Barry said walking in with his usual smile but it quickly changed when Felicity went to slap Oliver but Barry grabbed her hand. "What the hell?" Oliver asked and the look on Barry's face showed he felt the same way. "Why are you saving him after what he did," she said. "What are you talking about he didn't do anything," Barry said and was going to say more before Joe came in and desked Oliver in the face. "Joe!" Barry snapped standing in between him and Oliver but facing Oliver. "You okay?" He asked. "I can take a punch but usually there's a reason there threw," Oliver said. "I told you what would happen if you ever hurt Barry," Joe yelled. "He didn't hurt me what do you guys think he-... is that camera working?" He asked hesitantly making Oliver look up. "You said they didn't" Oliver mumbled to Barry. "They didn't," Barry said. "Felicity fixed them," Cisco said. Oliver and Barry locked eyes Barry's face going bright red. "You saw what happened last night didn't you," Oliver asked. "Yeah we saw you rape Barry," Felicity said. "Do you really think I'd ever hurt him?" Oliver insisted. "So you're saying it was consensual," Catelyn said and Oliver nodded but everyone looked to Barry who was blushing bright red but he nodded as well. "All of it? Even the arrow?" Cisco asked making Barry turn darker and nod. Oliver was enjoying seeing Oliver so flustered. "Your mean" Barry mumbled when he says the smirk on Oliver's face. "I can't help it your cute when you're flustered," Oliver said. "So wait you guys are together," Felicity asked. They both nodded. "For how long?" Joe asked. They looked at each other "About a year now" Oliver said kissing Barry's head making him smile softly. "Why were you hiding it?" Cisco asked. Barry shrugged "we weren't hiding it," Barry said. "It just never came up," Oliver said and Barry nodded. "I still don't like you," Joe said bumping Oliver's shoulder as he walked out. "Look guys can we just delete the footage and agree to never talk about it," Barry asked. "Yeah as long as A you both clean my desk and B never have sex on it again," Cisco said. Oliver chuckled and nodded and Barry only blushed. After that, as agreed they never spoke of it.