Little

Barry would never admit it but, he's a little. He's obviously not always in headspace and he can usually keep himself under control when necessary but it was nice to come home and relax. Ever since he asked Oliver his boyfriend of nearly two years to move in and he said yes that became more difficult and it was really stressing Barry out. He used to be able to go into little space almost every day when he got home but now he was lucky to be able to go into headspace once a week. Because off all this, he was short-tempered and irritable and it was starting to really show.

"Hey Bear, how was your day?" Oliver asked as he looked around to see what he could make for dinner. "It was fine" Barry mumbled. "Everything okay?" Oliver asked walking over to Barry concerned. "Yes," Barry said attitude evident in his voice. Oliver went to wrap his arms around Barry's waist from behind but Barry moved away. "Babe what's wrong you've been acting weird since I moved in," Oliver said. "I said I'm fine" Barry snapped. "Babe I'm worried about you. Your short tempered and snappy and honestly you've been acting like a dick so tell me what's wrong" Oliver said his voice soft and not harsh. "Wow thanks," Barry said rolling his eyes. "Is it me? Because moving in together was your idea so if you want me to move out just say so and I'm gone" Oliver said a bit harsher this time. Barry sighed dropping his aggressive stance "no, I just..." Barry looked down and Oliver stepped closer to him. "What's wrong," Oliver said softly. Barry teared up slightly he wanted to slip into headspace but he didn't let himself. He figured if Oliver knew he'd leave him but he also couldn't keep it from him forever.

Barry wrapped his arms around Oliver tightly burying his face in Oliver's shoulder crying softly. "Shh it's okay," Oliver said hold Barry close gently petting his hair. Barry's cries eventually subsided to sniffles and he pulled away from Oliver whipping his face on his sleeve roughly. "Hey hey hey," Oliver said softly, stopping him and gently whipped Barry's face. "Now relax and talk to me. Tell me what's bothering you". "I have something to tell you," Barry said looking down. Oliver's heart hurt at that and he'd feared Barry had done something unfaithful though that didn't sound like Barry. "I- I've been keeping something from you..." Barry said not looking up. "What is it Bear," Oliver said gently holding Barry's hands in his. "I.. just I didn't do anything bad or anything like that but just... promise your not gonna like.. Be mad or flip out or anything..." Barry said. Oliver nodded "I won't," he said. "Promise?" he asked. Oliver nodded "I promise" he answered. "Okay so like... umm..." barry trailed off. "Spit it out Bear," Oliver said softly. "I'malittle," He said. "What?" Oliver asked and Barry started to tear up. "I'm sorry I can leave i-" he started but Oliver cut him off. "Bear. I couldn't even understand you" Oliver said. Barry sighed "I'm... a little... I have a little space..." Barry said quietly but loud enough for Oliver to hear. "W-... why did you tell me before?" Oliver said no sign of hatred or anger in his voice. "I... I thought you'd leave me" Barry mumbled... "Barry nothing like that would ever make me leave you. I love you for you even if you are a little. Nothing will change that" Oliver said whipping Barry's tear away. Barry hugged Oliver tightly nuzzling his face in Oliver's neck. "I love you" Barry mumbled. "I love you too Bear," Oliver said kissing Barry's shoulder. Barry giggled quietly and clung tightly to Oliver. "Come on bear I'll make your favorite for dinner," Oliver said kissing Barry's head. Barry pulled away smiling at Oliver who leaned in and kissed Barry softly. "Can we have a movie night?" Barry asked hopefully. "Sure, I'll stay dinner and you go pick a movie," Oliver said. Barry smiled and kissed Oliver's cheek before running off to go find a movie.

Oliver finished making chicken nuggets; Barry's favorite. He made them both plates and brought them into the living room where Barry was sitting on the couch in a onesie looking down, clearly nervous of Oliver's reaction. Oliver smiled softly and kissed Barry's head handing him his plate. "Relax baby, you look adorable," Oliver said sitting next to Barry. Barry smiled and leaned against Oliver slightly as he started the movie.