Anger Pt.2 (Smut) ((finally))

Previously- Oliver broke the kiss, kissing down Barry's neck marking him, making him moan and grip Oliver's hair. "Please Ollie," He moaned out and Oliver complied.

He broke away to pull Barry's shirt off kissing him deeply again as his hands went down to Barry's belt, undoing it along with his button. Meanwhile, Barry's hands were under Oliver's shirt roaming across his chest. Oliver broke the kiss once more to pull his own shirt off followed by Barry's pants. Soon they were both naked and Barry had sped them back to Oliver's room so no one would walked in on them. Oliver kissed Barry backing him down onto the bed kneeling between Barry's legs as he grabbed the lube. Barry bit his lip looking at Oliver his eyes full of excitement and lust. "I don't need to be stretched," He told Oliver. He nodded lubing up his cock as he spoke, "really? Your not a playboy so the question is what does the scarlet speedster get up to in his free time" Oliver said smirking. Barry blushed deeply and didn't answer. Oliver just chuckled and tossed the lube and leaned up to kiss Barry who happily kissed back moaning against Oliver's lips as he pushed in. "F-fuck Ollie~" He moaned his nails gripping at Oliver's back. He smirked and bottomed out giving Barry a moment to adjust. Barry nodded and Oliver slowly started thrusting. Barry moaned burying his face in Oliver's neck still gripping him. Oliver's thruting went from slow to fast and rough. Barry was a moaning mess arching his body into Oliver's his nails marking up his scared back. "C-close~" Barry whined out his voice high and broken from his loud moans. Oliver thrusted harder slamming into Barry's prostate. Barry came hard with a loud keen of "OLLIE~!" Oliver grunted as he came inside Barry's his motions slowed to a stop.

They were both panting heavily and Oliver slowly pulled out laying next to Barry and catching his breath. Once he did he stood up. "Where are you going?" barry said his voice sad as he thought Oliver was just going to fuck and leave him. "'I'm just grabbing something to clean us up Bear, relax," Oliver said softly. Barry relaxed a bit nodding. Oliver went into the bathroom and came back cleaned up with a damp rag. He gently cleaned Barry up and tossed the rag into the hamper and laid next to Barry who immediately cuddled up to the archer laying his head on Oliver's chest. Oliver smiled faintly and wrapped his arms around the speedster. His speedster.