Movie Night

It was a normal Friday for the Queen's. The and Oliver were having their usual movie night but today was going to be a little different. Thea insisted it was going to be date night. Thea was invited her boyfriend Roy and insisted Oliver invite his girlfriend. "I don't have one" Oliver insisted. "Your seeing someone so invite her" Thea said. Oliver had just sighed and mumbled "fine".

Thea was kaing popcorn for her and Roy while Oliver was making some for him and his date. "That's a lot of popcorn is she really gonna eat that much?" Oliver just nodded and thea said "you'd think she was the flash or something" she joked. Oliver chuckled at the irony.

Roy arrived first and kissed Thea softly. The two sat on the loveseat and cuddled up together as they waited for Oliver's date to arrive. Fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door. Oliver opened the door and smiled at Barry "hey babe, your-" oliver started. "Late I know sorry" Barry said pecking Oliver's lips. "You sure your ready for Thea to know?" he asked. "Know what" They said walking around the corner. Oliver turned to her "I told you I didn't have a girlfriend" Oliver said. "He has a boyfriend" Barry said lacing his fingers with Olivers. "Aw cute come on let's start the movie" Thea said.

Thea and Roy once again cuddled up together on the loveseat while Oliver sat on the couch and Barry cuddling up to the Archer who happily wrapped his arm around Barry. Thea started the movie and they watched in silence both couples happily cuddling. "Feel better?" barry whispered to Oliver who gave him a puzzled look. "Now that she knows I know you are a little worried." Barry said. Oliver nodded "it's nice to not have to keep secrets" He said. Barry nodded and kissed Olivr's cheek. Oliver smiled warmly and leaned down kissing Barry softly.