Chapter 4: Reindeer Games

"Stuttgart, Germany... that's where we need to go." Dad told me as he put in his armour. I nodded. We've been getting ready all day. Dad worked on finding Loki at home, while I practiced me magic. I. Can. Fly.

I found out I can use my magic to fly! Like what the heck!? How did I not find that out before? I scared the shit out of dad.

After I found out, I thought of a way to show dad. I decided to jump off the landing pad without my bracelets. He damn near had a heart attack. He yelled for J.A.R.V.I.S to send my suit, but J.A.R.V.I.S didn't because I told him not too. Dad was so glad I wasn't hurt, but pissed I scared him half to death.

I smiled as I recalled the incident.

"Captain and Natasha are going to be there too right?" I doubled checked as I got into my suit. Dad nodded.

My suit came to life. I thought of the one memory I have of my past life. I decided not to tell Steve... but shouldn't S.H.I.E.L.D know?

I saw Dad's face pop up in front of me. We made our way to the landing pad. We flew off towards Germany.

_______________

We made it to Germany. The time here was about 10:00pm.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, let's get a little music in the quinjet." Dad smirked as we made it closer to the jet. Cap was fighting a man that had on  reindeer antlers... must be Loki.

I raised an eyebrow.

He had a gold helmet with two horns on it. Black hair peeked out the back of his helmet. In his hands was a gold sceptre. It had a blue light on the end of sharper end of it. I looked at the familiar shiny, blue light.  I felt drawn to it... I don't know why. Loki has on a green, gold armour on. He had on a green cape.

He threw Captain the the ground and held down his head with the sceptre. He said something to him. Steve got up and kicked him. Steve was thrown to the side. J.A.R.V.I.S finally overriding the PA system and played a AC/DC song.

I smirked to myself.

"Agent Romanoff... you miss me?" Dad spoke as we flew down toward Loki and Captain. Dad blasted Loki to the ground. We landed on the ground in front of him. We both held up our blasters and missiles towards him. "Make your move reindeer games."

Loki stared at us as he lifted his hands. His armour faded away and he was still in his green and gold clothing. Asgardians must have a lot of gold if he just wears it on his clothes. We put our weapons away.

"Good move." Dad told. Captain walked up to us and looked at Loki.

"Mr. Stark... Miss Stark." Steve nodded at us with his eyes still on Loki.

"Captain." Dad and I greeted in sync.

_____________

We were now on the quinjet, headed to... I don't even know! I sat across from Loki. He was cuffed as he sat in silence. He stared at the floor beneath us. I had my helmet off, so he could see my face. I couldn't help but stare... he wasn't that bad looking. He definitely looks like a god! His mouth twitched.

"You can hear me?" I said in my head. He looked up at me with no emotion.

"Yes darling. And I am deeply honoured to have a beautiful women such as yourself compliment me in such a way... I'm flattered." My eyes widened as he smirked. I stared in his green eyes.

"Stay out of my head!" I put up a boarder in my head, blocking the connect. His eyes widen slightly, but not enough for the others to notice. I looked away from him, but I could feel his eyes on the side of my face.