Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa

"Thanks for driving us Happy." I smiled at him. He nodded, still unsure. He thinks my dad should know about this, but I told him not to tell him. Romeo and I got out. I took him to get a few things at the mall. Who would have thought I would go shopping after an alien invasion and fighting a god.

Romeo looked around the woods. He grinned happily, but his eyes stopped at the cabin. He was nervous and scared. He was shy.

I smiled down at him. "I still think you should tell your dad."

"It's fine Happy. I'm sure he won't mind me helping a poor boy reunite with his family." I pointed to Romeo. Romeo looked at me. I winked at him.

He looked at Happy with a pout and puppy eyes. I smirked at Happy. Happy rolled his eyes

"Okay, okay! You know how many things I've done for you. Your going to have to owe me soon!" He yelled as we walked towards the door. He has helped me so much. He has kept a few of my secrets. I got in trouble, how could I not!?

Tony freaking Stark, the party animal is my care giver!

I felt Romeo grab my hand. I knocked on the door lightly. A pair of footsteps ran towards the door. The door swung opened. A boy and girl opened the door.

"Who is it?!" A woman yelled from inside the house

"Who is it?!" A woman yelled from inside the house. The little girl waved at Romeo. The boy stared at me. I smiled down at him. He blushed.

"It's a woman and a kid!" The girl yelled. The boy continued to stare.

"A beautiful woman and kid..." he whispered. I chuckled. He's adorable. I love kids! His name is Zac, and her name is Chantel. Zac is 12 and Chantel is 9.

I smiled at the two. Zac's eyes widened. "Your that girl from the News. Your Iron Witch! Iron Man's Daughter!"

"Hello kids. Yes I am. Is Tessa home?" I asked sweetly. I knew she was. They nodded.

"Oh my god! There's a super hero at our house! Come in! Come in!" The girl ushered us in. I like her. We walked in and Zac closed the door. "My name is Chantel and this is Zac!"

"Welcome to our humble home." Zac welcomed as he kissed the back of my hand. I chuckled awkwardly and pulled my hand away. Romeo was still shy. He hid behind me.

"Jeez you kids. I asked who's at the... oh!" Tessa walked around the corner. He eyes widened. "Hope Stark?"

"Hi Miss Jacobs. I'm sorry for barging in like this." I apologized.

"It's alright. I was just about to start cooking dinner. Some spaghetti for the kids. Please, call me Tessa." She told me as she raised her hand. I shook it. She smiled.

I had a few scratches on my face. I had one on my lip and eyebrow. And a bruise on my cheek.

I could tell she was looking at them. "Who's this handsome fella?"