Chapter 44: ...What?

"I'm truly thankful for the books Mothe-." Loki stopped in his tracks when he looked up to me. I smiled at him.

"I'll be sure to tell her, what kind of books are they?" I asked the greasy haired god. He smiled genuinely as he stood up.

"Well, it's a true pleasure to see you again Lady Hope. May I say, you look beautiful as always." Loki smirked as he held out his hand towards me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I went for a handshake. He turned my hand around and bent down. He placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. He smirked up at me. My face heated up a bit. His smirk grew if that was even possible.

"You sure know how to greet a lady, Loki." I looked to my feet. Loki chuckled softly as he let go of my hand. Why am I acting like this? I never act like this! What is this god doing to me?

"I assume you want to talk about your abilities." Loki tilted his head at me. I nodded. "And I also assume Odin as told you a few things."

"How did you know?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I knew he would. You are probably one of the most powerful beings in the universe, and he knows it." Loki replied as he sat on his bed. My jaw dropped slightly.

"What?" My eyes wide as I stared at Loki. He nodded. He raised an eyebrow. I walked over to him and sat down beside him. I feel like I'm going to want to have a seat. He stared at me with a look of disbelief. He looked away and shook his head.

"Well I don't think you're first. I guess your pretty close to Captain Marv-."

"No, no. Am I really that powerful?"

"I mean, you do hold the power of two infinity stones..." Loki nodded with a shrug. I was gobsmacked.

"What?! Two!? That can't be! I only remember one." I ran my hand through my hair. Loki furrowed his eyebrows.

"How can you not know? I'm pretty sure it was your most painful memory..." Loki stated.

"What!? What do you mean by that? How do you KNOW that?!" I felt my eyes glow as I felt confused and scared. Loki looked over to me.

"It's alright Darling, I promise. For real this time-." I punched him in the shoulder. He winced as he rubbed the spot.

"Your lucky I'm not gonna fuck you up for lying last time. You made me fight my friends and father!" I glared daggers. He smirked.

"I would be perfectly fine with being 'fucked' by y-."

"Shut up Loki!"

"Right, sincere apologizes for my language." Loki kept his mischievous smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me about me being the most powerful in the universe." I smirked at him.

"I don't know love..." He smirked over at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?" I placed my chin in my hand as I rested my elbow on my knee.

"Maybe it's a bit to early for you to find out." Loki thought. I glared at him slightly. Nope, I need to know now.

I decided to try a little something one him. I wiggles my fingers as I noticed blue mist floating behind Loki's head.

I disappeared as he went into his head. I smirked at Loki shook his head slightly. He sighed. "I guess it would be okay if I told you a few things, but only a few." He pointed at me. I smiled sweetly.

"The Sceptre I used during... my time on Midgard, had a infinite stone inside it. That's where all my power was from. The Mind Stone." Loki started. "I got this power from... a party interested in the Tesseract, the Space Stone. They got the Mind Stone from Midgard not to long ago, made a trade with some midgardians."