Note

The Sequel will be out soon. I have so many ideas and I'm trying to figure out the best story for Hope.

I'm sure I'll start posting sometime this month. Updates might be slow, but I'm a slow writing. I get distracted a lot, but I guess quarantine's got me doing a lot of things. I've been so bored!

Starting online schooling is hard, having no computer and all. I only have my phone, which is what I'm using now. It's all I have. I'm behind like 5 assignment since my lack of technology. I'm getting one soon though, so hopefully I can catch up.

Anyway, the sequel will start this month. I never thought I would be doing a series, but I guess I am. I have too many ideas in my head, I need to write them down or my head will explode 😂

Here's a sneak peek to what I have so far.

Sneak Peek

Flashback
"I'm going to get you out of here Hope..." I told her. She pulled away and looked at me. Her brown doe eyes stared into my blue ones. She's like my little sister... I have to get her out of here.

"You're gonna come too. I'm not leaving you here with them. They are mean and cruel. I can hear you when they take you away. I can't leave you here either. You've been here for too long." She spoke with determination. I smiled slightly.

"If we both can't get away, I'm making sure it's you that does leave-."

"You've been here for 60 years. That's not okay. You're my big brother. You are just like Peter. I love you Bucky... and when we leave, you can come to my house. It can be our home." I almost cried at those last words. Home? I miss my home? But 60 years... there's no way it's the same. Hope said she loves me. I felt a hand on my cheek. I realized I was crying. Hopes wiped a tear.

"I love you too Hope..." I pulled her into a hug. She snuggled into my chest. We stayed like that for a moment.

"Promise you won't leave me..." Hope whispered softly, sounding tired. She's been up since her they took her away earlier. She should be sleeping before they do it again. I thought of her words. If we do try and leave... what will happen. Will we both get away? Will one of us get caught? Will I have to keep them away? I can't promise those words, but she needs to hear them right now.

"I promise..." I answered as my fingers were crossed behind her back. I felt terrible for doing it, even though she can't see them. Her breathing slowed, telling me she was asleep. I stood up from my bed and walked over to Hope's. I laid her down and walked back to my bed. Well it's not even a bed. It's a blanket on the floor with a hard as rock pillow. I looked down to my arm. My arm had lines all the way down. The metal shiny, the only thing cleaned in the room. I flexed it, making the metal plates click and move. I couldn't feel anything I touched with it. It was just something I could control. It wasn't me. I lifted my other arm to the opposite shoulder. I could feel the line where my shin and the metal connected. I cringed away. Then I looked to Hope. I notice a smile on her face as she slept. How can she smile? How does she do it? The beginning of the second year I stopped. I stopped believing that Steve would find me. I can't remember the last time I smiled, other then being with Hope. I heard footsteps coming towards the cell. I had a mission... they are going to wipe me... I looked over to Hope...

"I'm sorry..." I whispered in her direction. I sat up straight and wiped any emotion from my faces. The cell opened. Two men came in with guns. One pointed at me, and one pointed at Hope. Even when she's sleep, they know she's powerful. She can take all these men down when she trains more. One grabbed my arm and lead me out the cell.

End of Sneak Peek

It's just like a flashback from Bucky. Hope's been helping him remember. 60 years of memories forgotten, that's a lot. Not even counting his life before.

I hope you guys will check it out! Thanks for being patient!

Gonohkwa Ogyá:tsih ♥️ (I love you, my friends)