Chapter 41: See you soon

It was about 11:00 p.m. The party was 3 hours, and we hung out for another 2. Thor said he has something to do on Asgard, so we have to leave. I stood next to Thor as the rest of the Avengers stood in front of us. This feels like a goodbye, like forever. I shook off the feeling. I smiled at all the Avengers.

"Don't leave me Hope!" Clint hugged me tightly. He faked sniffled. "What will I do without you!?"

"It's okay Clint, I promise I'll be back." I patted his back in comfort. Natasha pulled his dramatic ass away. I laughed.

"You promise to take care of her Thor!?" Dad pointed at the god.

"Of course." Thor nodded.

"And make sure she doesn't come back with a ring!" Dad glared at me. I smirked. Thor looked confused.

"It's nothing, he's just joking." I told the others. They all knew it was about Loki.

"It was great seeing you all again." Thor spoke to the others.

"Yea, when you coming back? So I know when to give lawn maintenance a heads up." Dad asked the long haired blonde.

"I am not quite sure. I must see to my roles as Prince and future King." Thor replied. I looked over to them.

"And you better be back tomorrow Hope. We have to get you moved into the apartment before we show you around S.H.I.E.L.D." Natasha pointed at me. I nodded.

"Sir yes sir!" I saluted.

"And we have to talk a bit more when you get back" Steve thought in his head.

"We will." I promised him.

"Are you going straight to Washington when you get back?" Dad asked me.

"I need to pack my things, so I'll come back here." Dad shook his head.

"Pepper and I will pack it for you. Stay in Asgard for a bit longer, have a break before you start fighting again." Dad told me.

"Are you sure? I can come help if-."

"No it's okay. I know how much you wanted to go to Asgard. We can handle it." Pepper said as she gave me a hug. "Your getting so big."

"Pep!" I groaned in embarrassment as she pinched my cheeks. I swatted her hands away as I blushed. They laughed at me. "It just sounds like you guys are trying to get rid of me."

"Of course not! It's just we want you to worry about one less thing. I know what you're going through, and I'm trying to do my best and make you feel less stressed." Dad explained. "And don't get hurt! If I find out you're hurt on Asgard or in Washington, I will gladly kill Thor or Steve."

"What?" Steve looked taken back as he stared at Dad. Thor chuckled.

"I'm sure no mere mortal can kill me Stark, even you." Dad glared up at Thor.

"Don't test me you two, if I find out my daughter is hurt in anyway, I will-."

"Okay, you guys get the idea. I'm sure I can protect myself Dad." I spoke at the same time as Steve asked, "what did I do?"

"No harm will come to Lady Hope, I promise." Thor placed his hand over his heart. Dad still looked unsure.

"She'll Be Fine. I'm sure Hope can protect herself." Pepper told Dad.

"Thank you Pep." I smiled at her.

"I won't mind kicking Loki's ass is he hurts you." Clint spoke up and the others nodded.

"I get to kick his ass anyway, he broke a promise. I legally get to. And guys, I'm 19! Not 12!" I exclaimed for the last time.

"You're the baby Avengers to us. Your our little girl." Clint pinched my cheeks.