Introduction!♡

Hello Mints💚

I edited this part if any of my readers notice.So I will begin my writing books as an author with this book titled "My cruel husband". This book may have book 2 if the book feels uncomplete but I can't guarantee that they'll be one.

So here are the characters.

1.Y/N

Y/N means your name.Because I don't want to put a specific name cuz I can't figure out one so why not Y/N?But if you want to put other than your name it depends on yourself.

2.Jungkook

Jungkook is one of the Bts members and also my bias.If you just started reading this book and you don't know him you could search up pictures related to him.He's Y/N's husband in this story so please accept him for this character.

3.Kim Sooyeon

She's also a part of this book.She's Jungkook girlfriend.Don't predict or spread hate on her if you haven't read the whole story yet.

4.Park Jimin

He's also one of Bts boyband members.If you don't know him you can search out about him.He's Y/N personal assistant and Y/N's best friend.Jimin has a crush on Y/N since high school so read until the end to find out what happened between them.

5.Kim Taehyung

Y/N friend.Also one of the bts's member in the boyband.Search about him if you don't know.Has a girlfriend named Choi Yuna.

6.Choi Yuna

Taehyung's girlfriend.Y/N's past best friend but not anymore as they have some issues.Care for Taehyung.Full of lust but sometimes cute

That's all for the characters. If they're any that I want to plus I will state it here so just stay active.

I'm not forcing all of y'all to read this book and vote.Depends if you want to read or not.This book is more to romantic not to the smutty type but I'll sprinkle a bit of smut in some chapter so stay innocent readers.Heheee

And this book copyright is reserved.I didn't copy any book.All the ideas all came from myself.And I don't want translation for this book.If you think my book is quite similar to other author's book,its just a coincidence because I won't copy people's work even I'm so desperate to.

So let's start the book and wish me luck mints💚

-Mars❤