3 | Bad

Jungkook POV

I woke up early in the morning cuz I have work today.So I decided to take a bath and maybe make my own breakfast and go straight to work and maybe planning to have dinner with my girlfriend Sooyeon.

After I changed to my work uniform,I was surprised to see a plate of breakfast that is on the kitchen counter.I ask Y/N whether its for me and she said yes.That's weird.She never make breakfast for me before as she was too busy working.

Maybe today she took a day off as I heard from dad that she was tired because all the work that she done yesterday.After i ate my breakfast I hurriedly grab my car keys and rush to work as I am quite late.When I arrive I saw my gorgeous girlfriend, Sooyeon was standing near the parking lot elavator waiting for me.

"Hey Babe"

"hey" she answered

"let's go inside its cold here"I offer her

"sure and I wanna ask you something later  jungkook"she answered.I walk in to my office after bidding Sooyeon goodbye as she went to her office.Not after a moment later I receive a text message from Sooyeon

____________________________________

Sooyeon

Sooyeon: I have something to tell you today gguk~ meet me at the cafeteria for lunch❤

Jungkook: OK😍💘

Sooyeon❤is no longer online

____________________________________

After I texted her I continue doing my works as I have a lot of clients lately.And from all of a sudden my phone vibrates shows that someone sent me a message.I checked it and it was from my crazy wife Y/N.(A/N:yep he hates her so much)

____________________________________

Crazy wife👻

You:what time are you coming back home??

Jungkook:It's none of your business and get lost

Jungkook is no longer online

____________________________________

Y/N POV

Geez why is he so arrogant?I'm just planning to cook dinner for the both of us but well I think that he dislike me than dinner so I'm eating alone for the 1000000 times of the week.I think I always eat alone because he would rather eat dinner with his girlfriend than a ugly bitch like me.

Yep,I feel insecure about myself.As I was thinking of Jungkook I think I lost my appetite so I decided to just get a shower and maybe complete my documents as tomorrow my shift will be early in the morning.As I was facing my computer,I think I dozed of to sleep on my desk because I'm too tired and look awfully stressed.

(A/N:Hello Mints💚Sorry I update this late as my phone has no internet connection these past few days so I hope that this short chapter will do)

Don't forget to vote:)