1 | arranged

No one's POV

Y/N has been married to jeon jungkook for almost 2 years now.Altough they are a married couple they don't look like one.They slept in different rooms and barely talk to each other.They only talk about their works but more than that they didn't .It is because they are being forced to married with each other.Y/N's dad is the CEO of the company so he decides how things go in his company meanwhile Y/N is an ordinary employee compared to her dad.
____________________________________
Flashback conversation

"Mrs Lee,can you please call Ms Y/N and Mr Jeon to my room this instant thank you."My dad commanded his assistant.

"Ms Y/N and Mr Jeon.Mr Choi wants to see the both of you in his office."Mrs Lee asking the both of us.

Y/N POV

When I was busy arranging my paperwork.Mrs Lee suddenly pop out of nowhere telling me and Mr Jeon to meet him in his office.I wonder what is he going to discuss.Especially between me and Mr Jeon who barely talk with each other in work and the only thing he will tell me is "Y/N go get a life cuz you look pathetic everyday"I have to admit,my life is obviously pathetic cuz I only listen to people's instruction without even thinking and eat and sleep when I arrive home.So I wonder what father is going to discuss with the both of us.Maybe it is just about a work project.That's all.What could possiblely go wrong right?I already had a strange feeling in my stomach and that's not good. "Be positive Y/N,what could possibly go wrong?

No one's POV

"Both of y'all are going to be married!!"Mr Kim said.

Jungkook Pov

"What?"Are you serious Sir?This can't be right!I already have a girlfriend!"I rejected

Y/N POV

"Father are you serious about this??What's so into you these days?" I ask with an angry face

No one's Pov

"Silence both of you.Both of you are arranged to be married by your grandad's and he told me that both of you have to accept it.And this is also a benefit for Mr Jeon because I'm probably gonna retire soon from CEO so maybe he could be one because if you want to become a CEO you have to be married.And I warn both of you if you reject this deal,probably I'm gonna send both of you to the lowest position in the company.Is that fine for you Ms Y/N and Mr Jeon?I'll need both of your answers by tomorrow wheather it is a yes or no.Now you can continue your work."He instructed us and almost burst the hell out of himself

Y/N POV

I can't be placed in the lowest position in the company as what dad told me as it can ruin my reputation so perhaps I'm just going to agree with it cuz what can possibly happen?It's just we stay in a same house but live different lives that's all."I Kim Y/N promise to never fall in love with that cruel bastard and try not to fall in his trap".

I went to sleep thinking of what will happen to me in the future if I continue to spend all my worthless life with him.

(A/N:Hey guyss💚Short chapter. I edited it cuz its missing something.Enjoy reading)

Don't forget to vote:)