8 | Regret

Jungkook POV

As I was asleep I heard someone was calling my name.It's Y/N.

"Jungkook~shii ireona~" I heard she calling my name with her angelic voice.I got startled and woke up.After that I cleaned the table and went into the room the change my shirt.

I could sense someone was peeking on me but I just don't mind it as I know it is Y/N.When I asked her why she peeked on me she scoffed and told that she didn't.I could sense that she's definitely lying.

After that she went to take her shower and I decided to go watch k-drama because I want to accompany her since she always watch them after she came back from work.

She sat beside me but suddenly woke up to grab some chips from the kitchen.I continue to watch the drama and suddenly the sad scene started.It made me cry and sobbed.She heard that and decided to try and watch another movie and that is horror movie.

But I know she's scared of watching them so I'll just stick beside her if she needs me in case.I don't know that she is so afraid about horror movies.She held my sleeves tightly and hold my hands like there's no tomorrow.I pulled her tight into my embrace and try to comfort her.

"I love you Y/N"I whispered myself hoping that she will know that I love her with my own heart.Later she got up and went to her bedroom as she said she was sleepy.

"Goodnight Jungkook~shiii,jaljayeo" she bid me goodnight.

I woke up with the sun shining straight onto my face.I took a glance at my clock and it shows that it is 9.00 a.m.I quickly jump out of bed and do my morning routine.I wanted to make breakfast for the both of me and Y/N but I think she left for work already.

She must be eating with her boyfriend probably.Aishhhh now I feel what she feel before.Abandoned and unloving.Aishhhh I forgot I have to meet Sooyeon at XXXXX cafe.I quickly choose what outfit I decided to wear.I pick a plain white T-shirt and a denim jacket with black pants and finish up with my Puma shoes.

I took my keys and drove my car to XXXXX cafe.I saw a figure sitting beside the window looking her phone. It's Sooyeon.

"Hey" I asked out of the blue.

"hello Jungkook"she greeted me with a smile.I sat in front of her.The waitress came to take our orders.

"I'll order cold lattte frapuccino and a slice of cheesecake.How about you?"I asked Sooyeon.

"I'll order strawberry smoothie with red velvet shortcake"the waitress went with our order.

"Umm..why do you want to see me Jungkook~oppa?" She asked while tapping the table with her fingers

"Sooyeon,can you forgive me and come back to me?" I asked her with a nervous face

"Actually I was thinking the same" she answered with a smile

"Jinjaa?" I asked with a shocking expression

"Ne" she answered softly

I was relieved that she accept me back and I hope I won't lose her again.Later,the waitress came with our food and drinks.After we finished eating I paid the bill and offer to bring her back home.When I was driving I noticed that she was busy texting someone.Gosh,I hope it's not some other random guys and I hope she keeps her promise.

I sent her back and bid her goodbye.I straight away head back home to finish some of my documents.When I arrive,I saw dinner was served and there was a note place on the table

------------------------------------------------------
Dear Jungkook,

I went out with my boyfriend to eat dinner.I scared you will be starving so I made dinner.I hope you'll like it and thanks for the Kimchi Stu.I hope you'll enjoy❤❤

From:Y/N;)

------------------------------------------------------
As I read the note I felt guilt inside me.I already starting to love her but I wasn't suppose to love her as I already have Sooyeon.I went to the bathroom to take a shower and quickly change into a black T-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Later I sat on the dining table bench and ate the dinner that was served by Y/N.The food tasted delicious as what Y/N's dad told me she's a good cooker.

After I ate,I decided to continue doing my work.After I finished doing my work,I decided watch some k-drama's to fill in my emptiness.Not too long after that I heard the front door knob twisting open

(A/N:Heyyo readers💚This chapter is a bit long and so many grammatical errors.I finally found inspiration for this book thanks to my cousin who has a lot of ideas.So let's hope the next chapter will be more interesting and full of ideas💚Don't forget to vote peeps and happy reading💚)

Don't forget to vote:)