12 | Hurt

Get ready for cringeyness my fellow Mints💚

Jungkook??I looked at the man with a shock expression.

Y/N??he also noticed me

I thought he was in our house watching k-dramas an hour ago.

"Oppa who is she" the girl beside him questioning him.That must be his girlfriend.But waittt didn't they broke up??

"Just a friend of mine" he answered to her.Just a friend huh??She don't know that I'm his wife?

"Let's go Jagi" he said while dragging her to another place.

I continue to walk to the ice-cream shop and saw Jimin and Taehyung.They were waving at me signaling me to go there.

"Who's that guy?" Taehyung asked me with a blank expression.

"Jungkook" I answered calmly.

"Jinjaaa~what is he doing here???" Jimin asked with his loud voice almost shouting.

"Calm the horse down,I think he came here to shop with his girlfriend" I said trying not to cry

"Are you seriously OK about that Y/N?" Jimin asked me while placing his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Yeah I'm ok about that" I answered with a lump in my throat.

We went to an ice-cream shop that's called Sweet Desire that is located at the opposite of the arcade.I know but the name sounds weird.We ordered our ice cream.The orders is 👇

------------------------------------------------------
Sweet Desire Ice-Cream Store

Cashier: Kim Hyolyn
6 JUNE 2019 11.30 p.m.

Orders
------------
1.Single scoop-Rainbow galaxy
2.Single scoop-Chocolate mint
3.Single scoop-Cookies and Cream
4.Triple scoop banana split boat ice-cream

Please Pick Up Your Orders At The Counter

Thank You❤

------------------------------------------------------

After we have receive our orders we sat at one of the shop's table provided.Three of us were talking about our high school times and how we become friends.To be honest I got distracted.I saw Jungkook and his girlfriend on a the clothing store opposite the ice-cream store.They look happy and he smiled.That's the first time I saw him smiling.He look happy with her than with me.He was searching clothes for the both of them and it looks like couple t-shirt's.I felt fragile in the inside as I thought I was the only one in his heart but maybe I'm wrong.I thought all the things he did to me yesterday is to show that I'm the only one for him and I'm his Mrs Right but my dumb brain thinks that way.

Maybe I shouldn't be in love with him.It probably will hurt me more.I shouldn't put on my fake hopes high.I should know that this is just an arranged marriage and this marriage doesn't occurs feelings or love for each other.I feel a huge lump in my throat.I tried to not to tear up but I can't bear the sadness in my heart anymore.It hurts so much.

Jimin POV

We were talking about high school life while eating ice cream and Y/N has been quiet for the whole conversation.Something's wrong with her.I look at her and waittt she's crying??And I look at the direction she's looking.It's Jungkook and his girlfriend.I feel sorry for her life.Since she got married her life went from awesome to miserable because of her husband.