17 | Partner

Jungkook POV

I just came back from The Etude Suite.Well you already know right?I fuck girls to cure my lustful desires.But it seemed like there's only one girl that could pleasure me good.

It's Y/N

I checked her room to see if she's already back home or not.Unfortunately, she's still at her workplace.Aisshh that sucks.Little do you know I was feeling so horny by only thinking the way Y/N will pleasure me.

So I did the most ridiculous idea ever!

Pleasuring myself

I searched for my black box that contains of all my naught toys.

I discovered a pink dildo and decided to use it.

I shoved the cock ring on my dick and thrusted the dildo into my manhood.

"Ahhh~Y/N!you make me so wet" I groan although that I know that I was pleasuring myself.

Out of the blue,I heard my room door creaked open and I feel a pair of eyes staring at me.Oh shoot!!

She's watching me!

I quickly wore my clothes and tried to act like nothing happened.

But I am terrible at acting.

I'm doomed.

I approach her and the more I got nearer the more I felt horny.

Little did she know, I decided to play a game with her to keep myself entertained.

I pulled her close to me and kiss her from her jawline to her neck leaving purple dark hickeys visible.She will have hard time covering all this up later.

"Jungkook stop!" The way she moans my name made me so turned on.I could play it all day.

Then she start to bombard me with tons of question that made me pissed off.Well this girl doesn't know how to keep her little mouth shut.I warned her to keep quiet but like her dad said that she could be a bit stubborn sometimes.

She started to get angry at me for raising my voice and left me alone hanging.

This sucks!

How can she leave me hanging?

Y/N POV

We finally arrive at Jimin's place.Ahhh it's cozy and I could smell Jimin's cologne.

"Just make yourself feel at home" he said with a welcoming smile.

"I already feel like I'm home!" I lazily sat down on his cream coloured couch.

"Are you hungry?" He asked with eyes full of love and care.

"Nope.Just sleepy but I have to finish up my paper works" I said while stretching my arms as I already have backache.

"Aigooo my cutie is tired" Jimin said while ruffling my hair.

"Yahh--my hair is ruined!" I fixed my hair neatly.

"Let me do for you your work" he said volunteer tone.

"Jinjja??Andwae!you can't do it.It quite a lot" I protested him.

"Gwenchana Y/N I can do it!Jinjaaa gwenchana!huh?" He convinced me.

"Alright.If you insist so" I said while plastering a cute like smile.