♡Special chapter:Birthday Party♡

Y/N POV

"Yahhh Jeon Jungkook.. ppali decorate that" I shouted from the kitchen.

Well,today is a special day.It's Jinhee and Juwon's birthday.

They're currently at kindergarten so me and Jungkook decided to throw a birthday party for them.

I was busy at the kitchen all day preparing birthday cakes for them.

I made chocolate cakes since both of them really like that flavour so much.I also bought sweets and gummy bears and also prepare a couple of dishes like fried rice and noodles.

Actually I also invited all our relatives and also some of their kindergarten friends and they'll be arriving soon before Jungkook pick them up from kindergarten.

"Jungkook the kids already finished kindergarten. I think you should pick them up and remember our plan got it?" Y/N said taking out the baked chocolate cake from the oven.

"Yes ma'am " Jungkook saluted and with that he head out through the doors to go and pick up his lovely angels from kindergarten.

Y/N had planned that Jungkook should stop at the ice-cream store and buy the kids their favourite ice-cream flavour.

Meanwhile texted Jimin and Taehyung about the party.

(Another gc ya'll)

-------------------------------------------------------------

4D alien friends

Y/N:where are y'all ?

Jimin:picking up Jemin

Taehyung:picking up my aliens.

Y/N:seriously tae?

Y/N:y'all better don't be late or else

Y/N:I'll kick all of your asses

Jimin:of course I won't

Jimin:Taehyung will

Jimin:Right taehyung?

Taehyung:oh shut up Jimin

Taehyung :I won't be late

Taehyung:in fact,I won't miss it for the world.

Y/N:good

Y/N:gtg

Y/N:busy rn

Y/N:byebyebyebye

Jimin:aight!

Taehyung:me too
seen

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder if Jungkook is doing his job?" I said while decorating the cakes.

*meanwhile*