4 | Realize

Jungkook POV

I went home late yesterday.I was at the cafeteria with Sooyeon because she told me that she have something to said so I waited her for about 15 minutes.She arrived at took the seat that was in front of me.I feel nervous wreck as I don't know what news that she's gonna tell me so I started the conversation.

"Hey babe,how are you doing at work lately?"
She said she was fine and she seemed to be a bit busy lately

"So what are you going to tell me about"I asked her.She just stay silent and after a couple of minutes she finally answered my question.

"Jungkook,I want to end this relationship".Literally in that moment my jaw dropped.I don't know what to feel anymore.

"I been going on dates lately".I'm sad because I just lost my first love and the love of my life.My heart felt heavy to let her go and move on.

"I've been dating Min Yoongi for almost a month now".After hearing that she cheated behind my back with other guys than me I felt like she's a total bitch and slut who roams around with different guys everyday.I felt disgusted at the moment.

"Now I know how slutty are you.Are you happy toying around my feelings?Just get lost from my sight you bitch".After I said those harsh words to her I ran out from the cafeteria boiling in anger and left her hanging.

I decided to go back on working but I don't think I'm in a good mood or mind right now.I just need that someone who could just could listen to my feelings and love me as who I am.So I decided to go home and take a day off for tomorrow.

When I reached home I found a body lying down on the kitchen counter breathing heavily.I look clearly and it was Y/N.She looked pale and sick.I touched her forehead and it was really hot.She was sweating and breathing heavily.

I carried her bridal style and brought her to he room and placed her on her bed carefully so that I won't wake her up.I went to my bedroom to grab a wet towel and pain killers pills to decrease her fever.As I was placing the wet towel on her forehead she suddenly muttered something

"Jungkook~ah don't leave me" I saw tears escaping from her eyes and I realized that she had a nightmare so I pull her close to me and embrace her in my arms to make her feel better.I felt sorry for what I done to her.I ignored and treated her like a trash which makes her fall sick because of me.

I regretted for not loving her and look after her.Now I realise that we have to appreciate someone that is with us and don't underestimate them because we don't know what they felt inside.I muttered

"Pabo-yahh,you think I'll leave you?Never ever my love". After that both of us snuggled to sleep hugging and embracing each other tightly as if there's no tomorrow.

" I love you Y/N and I just realise that and I hope you feel the same too"

(A/N:Currently busy with school.I actually wrote for about 2-4 chapter when I'm free and publish them time by time so that I won't dissapoint my readers💚)

Don't forget to vote:)