39 | Hide

*8 months*

Y/N POV

It's been 8 months of my pregnancy. Jungkook has been a great husband for watching me over and care for me.

I guess giving a second chance wasn't so bad after all.

But one thing that bothers me the most was my pregnancy.

The bulge eventually grew bigger and Jungkook usually said that it was because of me eating too much.

But I just make him think that way so that he won't doubt me so much.

I plan to tell him today and I wonder what he'll think.I'm scared if he'll be mad.

I'm going to check-ups for the baby but Taehyung whose the one who will be always be there for me.

I waited for Jungkook to come back home because it's my day off today.

I decided to take a quick nap until he comes back home.

Jungkook POV

I twisted our house's door open only to be greeted with my wife sleeping on the couch peacefully.

I approach her and woke her up so that she could sleep on the bed rather than the couch.

"Y/N wake up.You should sleep in the bedroom" I lightly shake her to wake her up.

"Huh?Jungkook?" She woke up and rub her eyes.

"Yes jagi~" I ruffled her hair causing her to smile.

"How's work?" She asked me and I sat beside her.

"Works fine but how are you doing?" I ask her and her expression changed.

"Eventually,I waited for you to come back home so I fell asleep hehe"she rubbed her temple.

" why'd you wait for me?"I ask her in confusion. She could just sleep instead of waiting for me since she knew that I always come back home late.

"Wait here" she then went somewhere so I waited patiently.

*a few moments later *

"Here" she hand me an envelope.

My mind were full of questions.

When I open,I could see a picture from an ultrasound checkup.

"What is this?" I ask but she hesistate to ask.

"I'm pregnant" She said while looking down.

"What?" I ask half shock but accidentally raised my voice.

"Jungkook I'm pregnant.Twins." she said while gazing me on the eyes.

"Jinjaa?" I shout in happiness and hugged her.

"Aren't you mad?"she ask and I just shook my head.

" I'm not.I'm very happy that I'm going to be a father"I ran around the whole house while holding the picture.

"Thank you for not being mad" she hugges me and I hugged her back.

"I'm still mad because you didn't tell me earlier.I could take leaves just to take care of you and the baby if I knew" he told me.

"Sorry but I'm just too afraid that you'll leave me if you knew?" She let out her thoughts.

"Who said I'll leave you?" He kissed her on the lips and she kissed back.