♡Special chapter:Grown up♡

(Juwon and Jinhee are already grown up!The title says all!!)💚

Jungkook POV

"Appa I'm going out with Taena to the movies today" Jinhee asked him.

"This late?It's dangerous Jinhee-ah" Jungkook felt worried for his daughter.

"Appa,I'm already 18,don't worrry!"Jinhee said slightly laughing.

" Yeah Jungkook,let her be"his wife also told him the same thing.

"Alright but please come home early" Jungkook said before seeing his beloved daughter dashed through the doors and dissapear in a minute.

"Haishhh.Both of them are grown up so fast" he sighs and his wife just continue clinging onto him.

"I know right.But we have to accept the fact." She said half consoling him.

"I think we need to make more babies" he smirked.

"What?Are you a pabo Jungkook?" Y/N flicked his forehead.

"Ouch.it hurts.You're gonna pay"Y/N stuck her toungue out and ran away from him knowing his husband's attitude.

They chase each other for a very long period and when he caught her,they accidentally tripped and landed on the couch with Jungkook on top of her.

" yahh wake up,I can't breathe"Y/N faked cough.

"Andwae.I'm not going too" Jungkook insist.

"You might as well can't see your wife after this because I will die because you're on top of me and plus you're heavy idiot" Y/N blabbers.

"Arasseo.arraseo.You're so feisty sometimes" he raise his hands on the air signing that he surrender and scurry away from his half-dead wife.

They sat on the couch and stare at each other for a long time.Like it was some sort of competition.

"Let's watch a movie instead of staring at each other" Y/N suggested because this guy here is creeping her out.

"What movie?" He took the remote controller and browsed the movie section.

"Angry bird?" She suggested and he just freezed and look at her.Seconds later he began laughing.

"What?" She felt confused of his sudden attitude.

"Why does an angry bird want to watch a movie about themselves" he mocked her now she understands.

"So you're telling I'm an angry bird?" She hits him with a pillow and both of them were laughing madly like 5 year olds.

"Arraseo I'll stop so let's watch the movie!" Jungkook said and they quietly focus on the movie instead of teasing each other.

*time skips*

"I'm gonna go make dinner" Y/N got up and went to the kitchen do make dinner for Jungkook and Juwon whom was studying for his upcoming exam upstairs.

"Need any help?" Jungkook ask from the living room.

"Nope you'll torture me more" she answered and he just continue watching TV.

Minutes later Jungkook was feeling bored without her.

He tippy toed to the kitchen and snuck his hands onto her waist while she was cutting the vegetables for her assigned dish.