38 | Promise

This chapter is inspired by Promise sang by Jimin.And I'll write what they did in New York so it'll be really long istg)

No One's POV

*2nd day of the trip*

Y/N woke up with Jungkook laying on the bed facing her while hugging her waist.

She admired Jungkook's feature a lot until she fiddled with his hair and touched his cheeks.

"You're so whipped for me" Jungkook flutter opens his eyes while looking at his wife all being soft for him.

"Good morning~" Y/N cooed that made Jungkook squish her cheeks because he can't stand seeing her this cute.

"I think we have to get ready.We'll have a meeting in 3 hours more" Jungkook reminded her and both of them jumped out of bed and straight away left to get themselves ready.

*time skips*

Both of them left the hotel,intertwining their hands to each other and head to the location of the meeting being held.

"Sorry we're late" Jungkook entered the meeting room with everyone staring at them in awe how cute they are.

Soon the meeting started and it goes until 11pm since they also have research to do.

They reached the hotel for about 1 am because they had to go and fill up their hungry stomach before going to sleep.

*3rd day of the trip*

The same day where the meeting is organised too.

"Aren't you tired by yesterday?" Jungkook asked her and she just nodded gesturing 'no'.

"So my question for today.And also I'll ask 2 since yesterday I didn't ask you anything" he smirks and playfully smile.

"Ne.But it better make sense" I warned him cause I know his imagination is hella weird.

"Question 1.Do you love me?Serious talk here" he blinks his eyes so many times as if he's the most smartest ass.

"Maybe I guess?" I joked with him and that made him felt sad I guess.

"Maybe?Isn't that a yes.Fine then" he said pretending to walk away.

"Arraseo!!I love you so,so,so,so much" I cuddled him and I could see him smiling.

"My turn.What is your ideal type?" I ask and I know his answer is gonna be ridiculous.

"Cute,sexy,smart,beautiful,short,know how to cook,good at singing,loves me and know how to kiss" he then wink at me sending me goosebumps.

"I'm not either one of them but I'm good at cooking and loves you" I feel like I'm not his ideal type cause I don't even suits what he said there.

"You dumbo,don't you realize that all that I mentioned was actually you?" He asked.

"Umm..I have no idea" I laugh trying to hid my embarrassment.

"Mine next.What would you want to do with me?" He played with my fingers and giggles like a baby.

"Basically going on dates.Sorry I couldn't ask more since we're both busy with work" I said devastatingly.

"It's ok.We'll try to find time" he convinced her

"Thank you for understanding Jungkook" she hugged him feeling his warmth.