40 | Blessing

Y/N POV

These days I was having numerous headache and it hurts like hell.

I woke up in the midnight and vomited in the toilet bowl.

"Jagi~ are you ok?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm just feeling pain Jungkook" A tear escaped from my eyes.

"It's ok.It's worth the pain when you see children running around the house later on"
He patted my back.

"I think I need to rest" I said and he nodded in agreement.

I went back to bed and continue my sleep although the piercing pain in my stomach still haven't dissapear.

I guess having enough rest will cure it all.

Jungkook POV

I woke up in the morning feeling tired but I felt relieved after seeing my wife sleeping peacefully while snuggling on my chest.

I decided to call a day off today from work since she was in pain as what I've seen yesterday night.

I push her hair strands to the back of her ear admiring her face features.

"You've woke up?" She flutter her eyes open.

"Don't wake up.Stay in bed.I'll make breakfast" I insisted.

"No it's ok" she sat up and held my hands.

"Please?Just this one time.I want to take care of you" I begged her while pouting and she just laughed and nodded as a sign of 'yes'

Irushed out from the bedroom to the kitchen to cook for my dear wife chicken porridge since it was told that it could make your stomach feel better.

I battled with myself and the pot and after a few minutes of try and errors i finally succeed making a bowl of delicious one indeed.

I brought the porridge with a glass of water to the bedroom only to see my wife smiling ear to ear because the smell of the porridge were tempting.

"Thank you for the meal" she said before munching down spoon and spoon of hot porridge.

Watching her eating already made me happy and Y/N look at me who's busy watching her eating while me myself had not eaten yet.

"Didn't you make one for yourself" his wife gave him a questioning look.

"I'm fine as long as you're full enough" I insisted and she frowned.

"Andwae(no)I can't let you starve although you made this yourself" she offered to feed me and I just let her since she wanted to do so.

"Ahhhhh open your mouth" she fed me as if I was her baby.

We ate breakfast and then just stayed in bed and watch movies while cuddling.

I can't really ask more.She's everything for me.

*9 months sharp*

Y/N POV

I woke up in midnight groaning in pain while holding my stomach.

I feel something wet under.

I groan again causing causing Jungkook to flinch and wake up from his sleep.

"Jagi~are you ok?" He held my hands.

I can't answered him since the pain was unbearable.