22 | Sorry

Y/N POV

I heard that Jimin won't be here for a week.And Jungkook will take care of me.

"Jagi please come down and eat hmm???" Jungkook knocked my door.

"Go away" I asked him to give me space.

"Ok but I'll leave your food in front of your door!Make sure you eat as maybe I think you're hungry" He said and I heard his footsteps sound starting to slow down it means that he gone.

I cautiously open the door to make sure he doesn't barge in.

I carefully took the tray to avoid making any sound and close the door quietly.

I saw the food and it was mouthwatering.I can't believe he cook all of this.He kimchi fried rice,seaweed soup,soyabean paste stew and other side dishes.He also made a coffee for me.

I ate all the food finish and place the tray outside with a note👇

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the meal but you don't have to cook for me next time.

-Y/N-

------------------------------------------------------
I was feeling bored and I decided to go on my twitter timeline

(A/N:Y/N's username in twitter is Jkthemoonchild)

Twitter
------------

marrymehoseok tweeted:

Guys,Bts is coming to our country *freaks*.I'm gonna go meet my Hoseok.

taehyungnojams tweeted:

You can count on me I am coming also to see my Tae.

Jkthemoonchild tweeted:

When is the concert?? I wanna go T_T

Baepsaeeeparkjimin tweeted:

It's next week Saturday.I'm ready to meet my Jiminie.

DabYoongishi tweeted:

Did they sell the ticket already?

Anchoviesjinwiggle tweeted:

It's tonight so get ready ARMYs

I guess I'll be staying up late tonight to buy the concert tickets.I took my laptop and checked whether my internet connection is strong enough.I browse to the website and waited for it to be sold as they have the countdown there.Great!I must wait for 2 freaking hours in an online ticketing?I tried to stay up as I really want to meet my oppa's so I need to work 110 percent hard.

I tried to keep myself entertained by playing various games.It actually really helps me as time flies really fast

*Time skips*

Notification
------------------

Online ticketing site will be opened in about 10 minutes.

Urghh I'm nervous rn.I hope I get a nice seat so that I could see the boys perfectly.

I check the time.

5 minutes more!!!!

I keep refreshing my computer as i t was totally and literally stop functioning.