30 | Icy

Y/N POV

After the rather 10 minutes call with Jungkook I feel different.

The same feeling when I saw all the texts I saw him sent into the phone at the hospital.

Feels weird but I like the feeling of talking with him.

I knock my head and muttered 'you're stupid' to myself.

Just then Jimin walk in and interrupted my self-reflection time.

"Hey Jagi~aren't you gonna get ready?We're going already" he told me and I quickly walk all over the place feeling panic cuz I haven't even dress up yet due to talking with Jungkook on the phone.

"Why are you walking back and forth?" Jimin tilted his head.

"Sorry but can you like go out cuz I have to change" I smile idiotly and I could hear him muttered 'cute'while closing the door.

But why does my heart doesn't beat the same way like how Jungkook make me.

I'm going insane.

Instead of standing there doing nothing I decided to change to more suitable outfit for dinner.

I picked a white short dress that the skirt flows beautifully and completed with a stylish brown thin belt that made my waist looked smaller.

After I changed,I went to the dressing table to put light makeup and do my hair.

I straighten my natural wavy hair and clipped a pin that says 'love' on it.

I also sprayed my signature perfume that smells like vanilla scent.

I grab my purse and went downstairs to only saw Jimin focusing watching tv.

"Jimin let's go!" I invited him and he closed the tv and quickly grab my hands and hold them until we arrive at the car.

"You can let go my hand now" I told him and he smile awkwardly and let go.

"Oh sorry" that's all he said while flipping his hair.

"Do we always be this awkward?" I ask leaning close to his face.

"I guess so" he scratch the back of his head.

"What do you mean you guess?" I raise my eyebrows feeling that he's lying to me about something.

"Oh I mean yes!hehe.Sorry I got nervous looking at your beautiful face" he avoid his eyes from looking at me.

I blushed due to embarrassment.

Later then,we head to the restaurant that Jimin had chosen.

The whole ride was silent.

Until I heard a quite familiar song.

Jeon Jungkook-2U played.

My head hurts again.I winch in pain while holding my head desperately.

"Y/N are you ok?" Jimin questioned me but I didn't answer cuz the pain was unbearable.

He pulled the car over and stop at the side of the road.

"I think i'm gaining back my memory"I told Jimin and his face turned pale.

" We'll buy medicine for you later when we get back ok?Just hold it there"he kissed my forehead.He's so soft.

"Ok" I pout and he smile widely.

*At the restaurant*

We ordered our food and ate deliciously.