33 | Falls

Jungkook POV

I glance at my office clock to check what time it is.

11 pm

I bet Y/N is waiting for me to come home so i'll be better off after finishing all this paperwork.

When I was busy cleaning up my office,my secretary Jessica stormed in without any warning

"Hey boss" she waved at me and lazily sat on my office couch.

"Don't you have your respects towards your boss?" I said rather angry.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

I wanted to fire her immediately because she's just not doing her job but Y/N's dad insisted because he said that her work quality is high.

"aren't you going home yet?" She questioned me and by hearing her voice itself already made me annoyed.

"In a minutes more" I replied shortly and she suddenly place her hands on my neck.

"Maybe we can have some fun?" She whisper into my ears that sent me shivers.

"No.I have a wife"I try to push her away but she just won't budge at all.

" maybe she can't give you the pleasure like I do"she waste no time smashing her lips onto mine.

I try to move her away but she's just so stubborn.

She started touching me everywhere and creating hickeys on my neck.

But not long later,I heared a click sound from someone's phone showing that someone else was here taking photos of us.

"Who is that?" I shout desperately but no one answered.

She checked her wristwatch and then left because she has a important errand to do.

Today was full of chaos.

Jimin POV

Everything went well as how I planned.

I'm the one who asked Jessica to seduce Jungkook so that I could take photos of them and say that they're cheating.

Plan went smooth Jimin...

I messaged Jessica and sent her the pic that I snapped earlier.

I wasted no time clicking Y/N's number and called her to tell her what happened.

But sadly she didn't pick up at all.

I wait until the perfect timing to expose the picture to her so that both of them could break up and I could have Y/N all to myself.

Y/N POV

When I was busy watching TV,I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened the door,I saw a handsome Jungkook approching me and hugging me.

"Jungkook I can't breath" I say trying to inhale air.

"Sorry.But I just miss you so much" he said while breaking the hug.

"It's just a day" I scoffed.

"But I miss seeing your beautiful face" he lifted up my chin.

But then I saw an unexpected something on his neck.

Hickeys

Is he cheating on me?