19 | Flustered

Jimin POV

I glance at my wrist watch and it shows that it is 11.55.The firework showcase starts at 12 so we only have 5 minutes left.

*a couple of minutes skips*

"Y/N!!! It's about to start!!" I squeal in excitement.

"Calm the horse down Jimin!" She say mocking me.

The firework countdown started

5.......4.......3.........2.........1........

It was beautiful and undescribable. It was the bestest moment in my life that I treasured a lot because I'm not here alone,I'm with the girl that I love the most.It was Y/N.Instead of looking at the fireworks,I was actually staring at Y/N the whole time admiring how beautiful she look.

I stare at Y/N for quite a couple of minutes and she noticed it.I quickly avoid eye contact and pretend that I didn't even stare at her.

"Why are you starring at me?You should see the firework not me" she said with sparkly eyes.

"You're just too beautiful until I can't resist it" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Stop being cheesy Jimin,you're too old for that" she mocked me.

"Heyy young lady I'm still young" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Yeah right" she muttered and continue to admire the firework.

"You know that you're more attractive than the fireworks?" I said to her waiting for her reaction.

"That's non-sense Jimin" She muttered in disbelief.

She cute and I like it.

Y/N POV

Why is the fireworks so beautiful?arghhh I feel blessed.I didn't know that near Han river they will held a firework showcase.It's fascinating.
I took out my phone and snap some pictures of the beautiful scenery.But then I accidentally snapped a photo of Jimin.Holyy shitttt

"I see someone snapping my photo secretly huh?" He said smirking.

"It was an accident" I said while trying to delete it.

"Don't delete it!keep it so that you could stare at my handsome face all day" There goes his cheesy self again.

I actually realize that the picture was really beautiful so I decided to make it as my phone home screen wallpaper.
I was giggling alone and Jimin realized that.

"Yahh why are you giggling?" He asked while looking at me as if I'm crazy or what somehow.

"Nothing" I said while fixing my attention onto my phone totally ignoring Jimin's presence.

"Let me see!" He said while swiftly snatching my phone from my grip.

I was nervous wreck about what his reaction will be.I'll bet he'll this I'm obsessed with him.

"What a cutie you are!Putting me as you're wallpaper" he said while looking onto my phone.

My cheeks flushed into dark red due to embarrassment.

"Don't worry I have tons of your pic" He said scrolling down his phone gallery that was full with only my picture.So sweet.

*Time skips(arrive back at Jimin's place)