25 | Back

Jungkook POV

After the date with Y/N at the amusement park,we went home.

"Did you have fun today?" I ask her.

She nodded and gave me a peck.

"What was that for?" I ask smirking.

"As a sign of thank you for bringing me there" She said while doodling something on the window.

"JK+Y/N=Sarang(Love)" She mumbled but I bearly heard it because she wasn't whispering.

The whole journey back home was dead silent.

I saw Y/N tilting her head signaling that she was going to fall asleep.

So,I took my blazer from the back seat and tuck her head on the car seat properly so that she won't knock her head.

She sleep peacefully and I could hear loud cute snores.

I bet she's really tired.

I continue focusing on driving.As I was driving,I feel a pair of hands on my thighs.

Turns out it was Y/N's

I got turned on.

I quickly remove her hand and place it on her seat.

But unfortunately,she did it again.

I have no other choice than just to endure it as I don't know if she did it on purpose or an accident.

She started rubbing my thighs and it her hands reach out to my hardened bulge.

I whimper and have a hard time on breathing.

I remove her hands and put it on her thighs but this time she hitted my bulge with her hand hardly.

"Ouchh" I said enduring the pain.

"What's going on Jungkook?" She said suddenly woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Nothing" I said pretending

"Are you sure?Your cheeks are burning" she said while touching my hot cheeks.

"I'm OK" I faked smile.

Fuhh that was close.

*Time flies*

We arrived home dreaded in energy.I went to Jimin's room to take a quick shower and get changed because I'm so exhausted.

"Do you want to eat Jungkook?" Y/N said shouting from the kitchen.

"I think so" I responded while putting on my shirt.

"Ok then,I'll be cooking" she said loudly and I could hear kitchen utensils clanking downstairs.

Y/N POV

I decided to cook a simple dinner today.Kimchi fried rice with fried eggs will do.

I fried the egg carefully but out of the blue the hot oil hit my hands.

"Ouchh" I whimpered in pain while rubbing my stinging hand that was covered with hot oil.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Jungkook came down running worriedly.

"It's nothing Jungkook" I said while hiding the wound.

"Let me see" he said and pulled my hand to see.