20 | New

Y/N POV

I woke up with Jimin by my side and he was sleeping like a baby.I bet he's tired of the date that we went yesterday. I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a nice morning shower.After that I changed into a pink hoodie and ripped jeans and complete the look with a pink charm bracelent that my mom gave me before she passed away.

I wanted to take a stroll at the park and drink hot coffee in the morning.So I went to Jimin's room to informed him where I'm going because I know he'll freak out if I just go out like that without him knowing.

"Jimin,I'm going out.I'll be back by 11 a.m." I called him by poking his face.

"Where to?" He asked unconsciously.

"To the park and cafe" I said giving him warm smile.

"Ok but be careful.If you need anything call me" he said while fixing my hair strand.

"Ok gomawo(thank you)" I said and sprint out to the door to wear my shoes and start walking towards the park.

*At the park*

I walk around the park admiring the nature and breathing fresh air.

"Ahhh it's so calm here" I said while spreading my arms widely.

After I finished my stroll around the park,I decided to go to my favourite cafe that is XXXXX cafe to drink a warm cup of coffee.

I went in and find a vacant table where I could sit on.

I placed my bag there to show that the seat is taken.I went to the counter to order my drink.

"Hello may I get your order?" The guy behind the cashier machine said.

"One latte frappucino please" I say while finding my purse inside my jeans.

Waitttt!!!Did I brought my wallet?

Oh shoot!I think I left it at Jimin's place near the coffee table.

Now what am I going to do?

I'm doomed.

"Umm Miss,are you ok?" The guy asked with a concern look.

"Umm..I can't seem to find my purse" I said while checking my jeans pocket.

"Oh it's ok!I'll pay" he volunteer.

"Oh no no no no,I'll cancel the order" I said flustered.

"Too late.I already paid" he said while giving me the sweetest smile ever.

I almost melt like a fucking ice-cream.

"Umm...thanks?" I said shyly.

"No problem.Oh and what's your name?" He ask while handing his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Y/N.Jeon Y/N." That felt weird by putting my first name 'Jeon'.

"Oh and I'm Cha Eunwoo" He said while handing me my coffee.

"Nice to meet you!and oh thanks for the coffee!" I said while waving and going back to my table.

"Welcome" he shouted from the counter and that drawn everyone's attention towards both of us.