14 | Sadness

Jungkook POV

I'm getting ready for Sooyeon's funeral that will be held today.I wore a black suit with black shining shoes and also my hair was being parted and it reveals my forehead.

"Y/N!!Are you done?" I shout from the living room.

"Ne.Wait a minute Jungkook" She shouted from her room.

"Arasseo!ppali ok,we're gonna be late" I informed her with a husky voice.

*Time skips*

"I'm done!" She said while running down to the stairs.

"Y/N be careful!" I adviced her.

"I'm comin--- AAAHHHHHH" She sprinted her ankle and fell but luckily I caught her.

"Got you!" I catches her in my arms and our face was just inches apart.

"Umm thanks I guess??" She said while smiling idiotly.

I look at her face and every feature of her is beautiful.Eyes,nose,lips and even her silky hair.I didn't realize that I was staring at her the whole time and I was still holding her tiny waist.

"Umm Jungkook?"

"Jungkook" she called but I zoned out already

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UPP" She screams at my ears that almost hurt my eardrum.

"Ahh it hurts Y/N" I rubbed my ears.

"Then stop dreaming or we'll be late to the funeral" she commanded

"Okay let's leave now" I took my car keys and we went straight to the car.

We went in the car and I speed up my engine to the funeral.In the car it was dead silence.No one dare to start the conversation.So I just turn on the radio to make the atmosphere less awkward. Suddenly,a song that reminds me of the past came.

(Play 2U by Jeon Jungkook)

*Flashback*

"Oppa where are you taking me?" Sooyeon ask with furrow eyebrows.

"Its a secret" I said while chuckling.

"Oppa can you turn on the radio?I'm bored" she said

"Arasseo jagiya" I touch her cheeks teasing her.

"YAHH DONT DO THAT JEON JUNGKOOK--SHIII" She said while pouting.

(Suddenly the song 2U by JEON JUNGKOOK played)

"Oppa this is my favourite song!!" Sooyeon said and started to sing.

We sing together in harmony under the sky full of stars.It was beautiful.

*end of flashback*

When I was driving I didn't realize that a tear up.

"Jungkook are you OK?" Y/N asked me with a concerned face.

"I'm ok" I answered while wiping my tears and gave her a smile.

"We're here" She pointed at the funeral.

"Let's go" I said pulling Y/N's hand.

Y/N POV

We arrive at the funeral and everyone was wearing either black suit or dress.There stood Sooyeon's coffin with her picture smiling sweetly.I also could seen that there was this middle-aged couple holding the coffin and crying.I bet it was her parents.

Me and Jungkook went into the crowd and went straight to the coffin.There Sooyeon's was laying down peacefully and she was dressed in a white dress and also they decorated her coffin with beautiful flowers.I bow to her to show my final respect and took a glance at Jungkook.He was crying.I feel the sadness that he felt when my uncle died 2 years ago.

"Jungkook--yaa are you OK?" I ask out of the blue

"Sooyeon--ahh why do you have to leave me?can't you stay with me?why sooyeon?why?I need you by my side?I can't leave you!Please,jebal come back to my arms will ya?Ppl--ease Sssoo--yeon,dd--on't lllee--ave me babe" he said while sobbing.All attention was fixed on us.I felt embarrassed at the moment but I have to comfort him.

"I'll be by your side Jungkook.Please don't be like this?She will watch you from above hmm??So please stop crying cuz I know Sooyeon wouldn't want to see you cry also." I plead him with all my heart and he stopped crying.

"I love you Y/N" he muttered but every time I hear that phrase coming out from his mouth I feel like it was a total lie.

Stop toying with my feelings Jungkook

We went back home from dreading out our energy.I went to have a quick nap meanwhile Jungkook was watching his K-dramas

Author POV

1 Month later

Jungkook's attitude has changed.He's always been coming back late at night.He always goes to night clubs and fuck girls in a private hotel.Little did Y/N know,he was cheating behind her back with other sluts.Maybe it is because Sooyeon is gone forever he became depressed.Meanwhile Y/N dad's company has grown bigger thanks to her assistance.Y/N also spend most of her time with Jimin rather then Jungkook but now Jimin occur a feeling that is called love towards Y/N.She don't know about this but sooner enough it will make her life complicated.

Y/N POV

I was on my way home from my office.Today I finished work super late because they are many paperwork's to be settled.I walked home cuz I left my car at home because I used the bus to go to work this morning.As I was walking I saw a small tteokbokki (Rice cake) stall.I decided to buy as I'm craving spicy foods today.

"Ahjumma can I have one plastic of tteokbokki for 2 person?" I said while pointing to it.

"Sure dear" Ahjumma said while packing the tteokbokki for me.

"Can you make it extra spicy?" I asked as I'm afraid the spicyness level is too low for me.

"Sure" she answered slowly with a smile.

"Here's your tteokbokki dear.It will be ten won" she said while handing me the plastic and I paid her.

"Thank you and have a nice day!" I bid her before going off.

I arrived home and saw the whole house was dark.Weird.I also saw an unknown person's shoe in front of our door.

"Jungkook!!" I called out

"Jungkook!" And again

"Where are you?" I say shouting from the living room.

I placed my tteokbokki in the kitchen counter and went up straight to Jungkook's room.

As I went the atmosphere is getting weirder and weirder and hot.I could feel myself sweating.As I reach at Jungkook's front door,I hear groans from his room.He better don't do anything that could fuck up his life.

I creak the door a little bit and try to peek on it.

Oh my lorddd!!wth Jungkook...

(A/N:I kept the surprise for the next chapter if ya wondering.Dont judge me human💚I know I'm not that perfect when it comes to English grammar and plots.)

Don't forget to vote:)