♡Special chapter:First Love♡

(Actually I dedicated this chapter for Jemin and Jinhee because I love their love story uwuuu >∆<)

Jemin POV

"appa,how did you fell in love with eomma?" Jemin asked while eating breakfast.

"Why do you asked Jemin?" His father was shocked with his sudden question.

"No.I just want to know.Hehe"he smiled and try to hide the fact that he likes Jinhee.

" Does my son likes someone? "Oh shoot Jemin thought and quickly try to avoid the question.

" appa,I'm going to go to school!"Jemin placed his bowl in the sink leaving his dad dumbfounded.

(Please note that in this story,Jemin and Jinhee is 14 years old)

"Arraseo but we have to talk after you come back" Jimin said and Jemin dashed to the living room grabbing his stuff and later bid goodbye to his dad.

Question lingers in his mind about what his dad asked a few moments ago and also about Jinhee.

He walked to school and just his luck,he bumped onto Jinhee.

"Oh hi!Jemin" Jinhee said with Taena and Narae by her side.

"Hi Jinhee" he said nervously before giving an excuse that he had to go to class.

He was daydreaming the whole time in class until he didn't realize that Juwon and Taehyun had already been calling him for a thousand times.

"Yahhhhh do you know how many times I called you?What's wrong with you?" Juwon,Jinhee's twin brother said.He can't deny the fact that they're so identical and she has the same gummy smile as him.

"Nothing" Is all what that came out from Jemin's mouth.

"So I'm gonna play video game.You want to join?After school as usual" He hesitate because first,he's gonna bump into Jinhee again and second,he would go all nervous and the end he will just run away.

"Oh o-ok" he answered but feeling unsure with his own decision.

When they were busy talking,their teacher Ms Kang entered and with that he had a dreadful lesson of Music and Theatre with her blabbering about Romeo and Juliet.

He was not that interested in romantic drama like this but because of this girl that made him so whipped for her until he listens to every details that the teacher explains about the romantic movie.

"Ok class,today I'm gonna give you a partner task.Please pick your partner and find a romantic movie that's similar to Romeo and Juliet" then all of my classmates started to go to their assigned partner except for me who's sitting dumbfounded there.

Thwn I saw Jinhee, also sitting there with no one as her partner.

I don't know whether it is courage or my conscience, I thought that by approaching her will be the best thing.

"Umm,do you have a partner Jinhee?" I ask her and she nodded as a sign of 'no'.

"Can you partner with me?" Jemin asks and Jinhee smiles.

"Sure!" She said in excitement and they both sat side by side discussing about the work.

As time pass by,they started getting close to each other and suddenly the bell rung.