32 | Mine

No one's POV

Y/N was going to head upstairs to call Jungkook to eat breakfast.

But she stopped when she heard her name being mentioned.

"What do you want Jimin?" Jungkook asked harshly.

"I just want to know where's Y/N" The other person mentioned me on the other side of the phone.

"Stay away from her Jimin.As a good husband,I don't want to see her hurting again" then he ended the call.

Y/N POV

I softly knocked on the door and Jungkook turn around to face me.

"Breakfast's done"I plaster a sweet smile and pretend that I didn't hear anything that happened just now.

" Good thing.I'm starving and I know your cooking is the best"he showed two thumbs up.

"Arraseo let's go or else you're gonna be late"I drag him down with me and we sat and enjoy our breakfast that morning.

After we ate,Jungkook straight away went to work leaving me alone in the house with nothing to do.

I don't even have friends no I mean I don't even remember anyone except for Jimin and Jungkook.

Even my parents...

I just shrug of away all my thoughts and plan what I want to do next.

I go through all the channels on the TV but it was too boring so my lazy ass suggested that I should just sleep since it's the only thing that could entertain me.

Jimin POV

Sooner,I called Jungkook and asked about Y/N and he suddenly have gone mad and acting all lovey dovey husband thingy.

Why can't he be a good friend and help me out?I've help him in the past and maybe if not because of that they wouldn't be together until now.

Wait..

Maybe Y/N is at his house since he's being too overprotective about her.

Maybe he already win her.

I spend no time walk out from my house and entered my car that Jungkook just left it at my porch this morning.

*At Jungkook's house*

I knock the door expecting Jungkook to appear and start a fight.

But no.

The only person I saw was Y/N wearing Jungkook's baggy T-shirt and shorts.

Also her hair was messy and she was rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry but what do you want?" She ask furiously.

"Y/N baby please come home,I'm worried sick" I beg her.

"No I'm not and infact this is my home and I just realize that you're just some impostor acting like my husband" she said angrily.

"But--" I was about to continue my sentence but she just slammed the door on my face.

I walk lazily towards my car with a sad expression and straight away drive on to my office to work.

I felt jealousy taking over my as Y/N's words keep on repeating on my mind like a broken record.

It was all because of that jerk.