Author's Note

First and foremost, this book is intended for a MATURE audience. It has cursing, sexually explicit language, sex scenes, death, etc. Basically all the things that make for an intriguing murder mystery/thriller. So if you don't think you can handle it, turn back now! Consider yourself warned.

This book is written in a much different style than my other books. Each chapter is written in first person from a different character's point of view including the detectives, suspects and the deceased. Interspersed between these chapters are the interviews with possible suspects and the occasional breaking news story. I've never done anything like this before so I'm curious to see if people like it. I thought it would be a fun way to do a different take on a murder mystery. Please let me know your thoughts as you read. I'd also love to see if readers can figure out the mystery before it gets to the end of the book. As an author, it can be hard sometimes to tell if you are giving away too many clues or not enough. Please comment and let me know if you think you've figured it out. So far, no one has been able to guess the ending and everyone has been blown away by the twist. Will you see it coming??? There's only one way to find out.

So without further ado, I hope you enjoy Lies Left Unsaid...

Copyright © 2019 by Brittany Anderson

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.

The characters and events in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.