i promise- peter parker (part 2)

So the plan was set into action: Natasha and Wanda were to keep you out of the house for as long as possible, whether it was to go shopping, or walking around at the park.

"Come on, there's still a store that I didn't get to look at!" Wanda tugged your arm and dragged you towards what seemed like the 100th store you had visited.

"Wanda, my feet hurt, and I want to go home!" you whined.

"I'll buy you a pretzel..." she bribed you.

"Okay, okay, but this is it. No more stores after this." You sighed and let the girls whisk you away to another part of the mall.

Meanwhile, back at the HQs, Clint, Steve, and Bucky were getting ready for the final part of the 'mission' and Sam took Peter out for a run.

"Just, one, more, lap," Peter panted. "I'm, not, running, five, more. That's, too, much, Sam!"

"Five."

"One."

"Five."

"One."

"Fine. Two. Take it or leave it. Man up, Spidey, you can do this," the Falcon encouraged. "Let's go." They sprinted off down the sidewalk, scaring all the pigeons away in the process.

Neither one of you had a single clue on why they wouldn't let you go home, but you didn't object, you just kept quiet. Having a girls' day wasn't so bad, anyways.

You arrived back at the HQs three agonizing hours later, but were yanked aside by Loki when you tried to enter. "I need help finding my Pokemon!" he told you.

"But my feet are dying!" you complained. "First Nat and Wanda, now you? What is going on?"

"I just need help finding my Pokemon! Is that too much of me to ask, mortal?"

"Fine." You and Loki crept around the bushes and behind trees, as you carefully snuck up to the Flareon looking around.

He missed the first shot, and let out a string of colorful curse words as you swatted at him to shut up. "Will you be quiet? If you want me to help, you could shut up, please."

The second try, he was successful. "And...gotcha! YES! I CAUGHT A FLAREON!" Loki cheered, raising his fist in the air and giving you a high-five. "Who knew that Midgard games could be so much fun?"

"Can we go inside now?"

"One more, shhh, there's a Bulbasaur over there," he whispered.

"My god..." you muttered, face-palming yourself. "This guy has a serious problem..."

After half an hour, you were allowed inside, but Tony immediately escorted you to your bedroom. "Dad! I wanted my tea! Why are you...why can't I go downstairs?"

"Listen to me, Y/N," he replied, putting his hands on your shoulders and turning you around so you faced your bed. "Wear that, then when you're changed, get Natasha to come in here to do your hair and makeup. Then, meet us all downstairs. Alright?"

You gave him a confused look. "O...kay?" He left, and you picked up the outfit laying across your bed. It was simple, but stunning: a grey, knit sweater, and tight-fitting, red plaid skirt. Daring, you thought. You hadn't worn a skirt in over two years. Regardless of all the thoughts running through your head right now, you put the clothes on and called for Natasha. "Nat!"

"You ready?"

"Yup." She entered the room and grinned at you. "Man, my fashion sense is amazing, if I do say so myself. Time for hair and makeup."

Twenty minutes later, your hair was twisted back in some complicated braid and your makeup was simple, yet made you stand out. "So? What do you think?" Natasha asked you.