what happens in band- peter parker (part 1)

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

a fluffy oneshot about

two band-kid Avengers

lol

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

@LOLITSLIA IS A FRICKING GENIUS. she suggested this amazing marching band idea and I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I'M IN GUARD AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS EEEEEEE

also I hope you don't mind that I'm changing up the timeline a bit. lol

I'm sorry this first part is boring but trust me it'll get better in the second part...I hope

man...if only our BD and guard coaches gave us this many water breaks and actually meant it when they say one more time lmaooooo

also. AS A FELLOW BAND/GUARD KID I CAN RELATE TO BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS ONESHOT LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

"one more time" lmao more like "twenty more times"

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

"Alright, guys. One more full run-through of this show, then we can get water and end it here," Mr. H, the band director, announced up from the box. " We got this."

A chorus of relieved sighs and screams of joy sounded across the entire field.

"WATER!" you heard a kid scream as he did a little victory dance. "THE HOLY GRAIL HAS BEEN BESTOWED UPON US!"

You chuckled and went over to gather all your equipment before walking over to your beginning dot and staying silent as the drum majors called out for standby.

Peter met your gaze from the other end of the field and gave you a thumbs-up, grinning at you and holding up his instrument in playing position.

"Good luck," he mouthed, and you smiled back at him in return.

This was it. Your band had been on a roll this season, and this was the final rehearsal before you all headed off to state championships this weekend, which you'd qualified for the previous week. Midtown was not only known for producing incredibly smart kids, but also for their equally talented marching band and colorguard program.

Being in marching band and guard was exhausting, but band was honestly something you would never want to give up, even though it would sometimes coincide with being an Avenger.

Fury and the others were nice enough to let you off the hook for this week, though. The rest of the team was especially happy because they were all major shippers of you and Peter, and wanted for you to spend more time together. This meant that they were also going to come and watch your show, as they hadn't had the opportunity to do so just yet.

Once the music started, it was all a blur from there. What felt like ten minutes went by in ten seconds, and you couldn't help but feel a rush of pride upon seeing the show come together in what was one of the best runthroughs you had yet.