mine- tom holland

╒══════════════════╕

featuring two costars with a

love that everyone wished

they had themselves

╘══════════════════╛

So I haven't done a Tom Holland imagine in literally foreeeeeeeeever so here you go :) it's pretty cringey and poorly written as I haven't done a Tom oneshot in a long time, but I tried hehe

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

"So, I hear the new Spider-Man movie is being released in theaters soon," Jimmy Fallon turned to look at the cast of Infinity War and Spider-Man: Homecoming. "How did you enjoy playing your role as Enigma, Y/N? Could you tell us a bit about what she's like?"

"It was a great experience," you spoke into the mic as wide smiles appeared on all your faces. "She's basically a telepath with atmokinesis, so she can control the weather. I had so much fun playing her again because it also meant being with these dorks, so what did I have to lose?"

You motioned to the rest of the cast sitting around you and they all laughed.

"She kept playing pranks on me with Tommy," Sebastian pointed an accusatory finger at you. "Don't act like you're completely innocent, young lady."

"Oh! You should tell everyone about that awkward kiss scene," Robert whispered not-so-quietly into your ear, causing the audience to chuckle and let out a few wolf-whistles of approval.

"Oh my god, no," you groaned, leaning back into the sofa, "that was so awful."

"It was really cute, though," Chris smirked, wiggling his eyebrows up and down as he put an arm around you and ruffled your hair. "I cried because it was so funny."

"It took like, what, 20 takes?" you looked over at Tom who gave you an amused look. "Every time our lips were about to touch, we burst into laughter and the directors started getting really mad at us."

"21 takes," Tom corrected, shaking his head as he tried not to laugh as well. "It took forever to get just one good shot."

"Yeah, and when you did it for real, you wouldn't break apart even after the Russos yelled 'CUT' a million times," Sebastian scoffed, pretending to look offended. "Last time I checked, best friends didn't do that kind of stuff."

Yours and Tom's eyes both widened to the size of golf balls and you awkwardly stared down at your hands, trying to hide your quickly reddening cheeks.

"So are you two dating? Your castmates are all seeming to confirm it," Jimmy asked.

You and Tom shook your heads wildly. "No."

"We're still just friends," you quickly regained your composure and forced a smile. "Being in a relationship would get into the way of our acting careers, and neither one of us are willing to risk that."

"What a load of crap!"

"Jacob, shut up."

"He isn't wrong," Zendaya admitted.

You sighed and put your head in your hands, causing the audience to laugh even more. Chris patted your back in sympathy though he too, was trying to hold back laughter of his own.