empath- steve rogers

╒════════════════════╕

in which an empath reveals a

super-soldier's feelings towards

a special someone

╘════════════════════╛

heyheyhey it's me again! hope you enjoy another one of my crappy oneshots :) I'm sorry if the ending's kinda plain, I didn't want to drag this on for too long and didn't know how to end things :/

if you have any suggestions/specific themes for a oneshot i could write about or a request, don't hesitate to lmk! you can personally DM me or leave a message on my conversations board :))

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

"Steve, I'm bored," you said as you dragged yourself into the lounge, flopping onto a beanbag chair.

"Hi, bored, I'm Steve Rogers," the Captain replied without looking away from the book hat he was currently engrossed in. When he had spare time, he liked to read as much as possible and there was even one occasion that he almost skipped dinner if it hadn't been for you dragging him over to eat.

"Steeeeeeve. Pay attention to meeeeee," you whined at your best friend, swatting at his broad shoulder and jumping up to sit next to him. "Fury's not making me do any work and it's a Saturday. Come oooooooon."

He tried his hardest to appear disinterested in the fact that you felt like you were going to die of boredom, but it was hard to hide the small smile creeping up the corners of his mouth.

"Okay, bored, what do you want me to do?" he chuckled, finally setting his book down.

"I don't know. Stop reading your history book and do something with me. I'm bored and I don't feel like training right now," you sighed and laid your head in his lap, allowing him to run his fingers through your hair. "Dad's busy with Bruce on something, and the Guardians aren't showing up until later tonight."

"Acting like a little child today, aren't you?"

"And you're an old man trapped in a twenty-seven year-old's body that still reads the newspaper even though we have this thing called an IPhone," you retorted. "So you're not exactly one to talk. If you're gonna just sit here and ignore me, then I guess I'll go cuddle with Clint. He's a really good hugger."

"Damn right I am!" you heard the archer yell from somewhere up in the vents.

"Alright, alright," he let out a reluctant sigh and patted your head, "then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. You're smart, come up with something. Oh, and, we're definitely not going to play Monopoly or Uno. Bucky overturned the table last time we tried playing, so."

"You want to watch Netflix or something? If you're up for continuing to watch season 4 of The 100. I think there's still some cookies left on the counter from when Vision baked his last batch this morning after breakfast."