Innocence Lost

Innocence Lost

❝ She's doomed. Innocence is quick to run short in this place. You need to learn and learn quickly. Or else you won't last a second. ❞

When you get told you're having ice cream, you expect by the end of the night you'll get some damned ice cream. However, all Lanaura got from that night was a near car accident, her first ever encounter with a criminal, and a pinch in the neck that knocked her out.

Overwhelming, right?

Taken against her will after having seen the face of a faceless criminal name, she finds herself living in a house with five dangerous and charming boys, and five girls who bend to their whims. And one of those girls has her eyes on Laney. As Laney suddenly sees the darker side of the planet, she finds herself tainted by it.

"It's innocence lost."

~*~

This is an R rated story. It starts off pretty soft, but thinks DO get a bit explicit and there may be a few triggering moments in the story, so please read with caution.

Um, I'm too like not even to change the descript right now, I might later. Lmao. This story is based off of Lana Del Rey music, the story itself is basically Gods & Monsters okay. If you're an old reader ayyyeee and if you're a new reader ayyyeee lmao. I love you all though and I hope you enjoy the story I can't wait to rewrite this and make it 100x better than when I started it like 9 months ago. I love y'all.