Chapter 1

Life is not easy but what you should know what you do after will determine your success. Knowing that if you keep pushing through your wrongs and miss haps long enough that alone could lead you to your potential victory. Which is a peace of mind and sanity. You see everything is not what it is made out to be, things could go right for a while and then boom, a life-changing moment.

That could usually go two of two-ways, changing for the better or changing for the worst. Taking life itself into consideration and looking at the overall aspect of life itself. Isn't that what life's about? Growing and overcoming the mistakes you once made, overcoming the old you as well as with your old ways and knowledge.

Knowing yourself fully is a step you have to make within agreeing and accepting yourself for who you are before seeing the universe as it truly is. Seeking wisdom is not bad at all. I see it as a step closer to finding your inner self, your full potential, and accepting that you might not know everything you thought you once did. which is okay because people learn new things every day. Leaving room for others to learn and grow.

Now getting into a bit of my lifestyle ima try to go back as far as I can remember. My mother's name is Samantha and my father's name is Greg. They've been married for over two decades (twenty-seven years to be exact).  I am the oldest of two girls, my mother has three eldest boys, whose ages are now 27,26 and 23. Leaving me to be 22 and our youngest sister to be 18. I also have a boyfriend whom I've been with since I was 15 years old.

Living with my parents growing up was a sight to see, it was also the reality of raising five kids. Over the years of living and going through life myself, it made me appreciate them and life a lot more. I respect what I've gone through and what I am still going through because that is what made me who I am today.

Life still is molding me into the great young woman that I am destined to be. I had my first child at 16 years old to the only man that I am still with to this day, DeCarlo M. who is currently incarcerated. Here's how I met my loving boyfriend it was the year 2014 I went to turning point academy a behavioral school.

 The reason for my attending was because I fought a lot throughout my middle school, freshman year of high school

The reason for my attending was because I fought a lot throughout my middle school, freshman year of high school. I had a lot of anger issues growing up something that I couldn't control then but as I got older that is one of many things I began to gain control of. I met DeCarlo when school was dismissing which was around 4:15 pm I left a little early from speaking with Mrs. Howel my nickname for her since we were so close was bookie butt, at that time she was the assistant principal.

I was inside the global studies building and as I proceeded to walk out I was in the midst of telling Mrs. Howel bye bookie butt. DeCarlo so happened to be in the middle of the threshold of the door entrance, And he smiled at me and repeated what I said to Mrs. Howell to me which was bye bookie butt. I laughed and smiled back knowing I had an ugly loud laugh but me being in the moment I didn't care lol, so I proceeded to say to him that I don't even know you. 

He looked down at my smile and smirked (he have a teeth fetish lol so do i) And from then on out we had a spark, he continued to call me bookie butt because unfortunately, he could not pronounce my name which is Tabatha. He called me Terabithia for a while so my name for him was bookie butt since that's how we first met of course. We added each other on our social media accounts and got to talking we exchanged numbers, and from then on out we started communicating. We eventually met up outside of school and the day finally came to when he made me his girlfriend.

Now we are happy as ever with two beautiful amazing smart kids DeCarlo jr and London M. ages three and five Still kicking it as if we just met. I've grown to accept his child before me who I now love dearly Makenzie M, I've watched her grow from 9 months until today. She  is now seven years old very smart, beautiful, energetic, and talkative.

I and DeCarlo have been together since I was 15 years old giving us approximately six years we have been together. By the time he gets out of prison, we will then have been together for 10 going on 11 years counting the year we first met, since we did meet the beginning year of 2014. Being with someone for so long can be very stressful ONLY if you make it that way. Being with him is amazing having someone change for the better for his family and most importantly for himself is GREAT. We have our days no relationship is perfect but we make it worth it.  Having someone who understands you emotionally, mentally, and physically is astonishing.

That lets you know that he pays attention to you your INNER YOU, he knows what you like and doesn't like what bothers you, what doesn't bother you. He takes out the time to get to know and feel your energy. Me personly my opinion of the situation I feel as though once you become intimate with someone that then becomes a soul tie. His problems become your problems, his demons become your demons, his negative energy becomes yours as well as the good vise versa so be cautious with whom you sleep with it's more than just sex.