Chapter 8

(BEWARE THIS  WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER.)

I just don't want my mother to fall back into a trance that causes her to backtrack. And ever since she's been back in the house that is something that I feel she has been battling with. My mother left to conceive (a plan or idea), approach, overcome, and be at peace with her past. That is something that caused her unsettled feelings from the start which also Caused her problems as well.

Finally getting the answers that she needed I hope that she can overcome this and be at her BEST state. There are multiple things that I hope And pray my parents overcome so that they can understand life in a much better aspect. Life is not meant for you to dwell on things it is meant for you to let go and move on everything is a Learning Experience.

I plan on making a vision board for myself so that I can see and visualize my life a year or two from now maybe even five. I want to speak and do well in my present so that I can experience achievements and self goals that will be accomplished in the future.

 Furthering myself academically so that I can also become successful with my books

Furthering myself academically so that I can also become successful with my books. These are two of the many achievements that I need to accomplish indefinitely.  Putting a strong vault of energy out there particularly for my goals so that the universe can latch on to my energy and help me achieve these aspirations within me. I've been going through a lot lately Tests that I feel were sent to break me but I to will overcome them. I will not fail again, I will achieve and commit to my best of knowledge of how my life is supposed to be my future destiny.

 I will not fail again, I will achieve and commit to my best of knowledge of how my life is supposed to be my future destiny

Being surrounded by negativity can unbalance your way of thinking, the way you Act. At a certain standpoint in your life, you are the company you keep a mindset point of view as well. keeping the faith that you believe in and knowing what's right for you can do greater things for yourself inside and out.

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I have been EXTREMELY BUSY WITH work, school, my children, and just with life overall. I will try to be more consistent with you guys. I will have this book finished on February 6th 2021.

fun fact about sex- When two people kiss, they tend to exchange between 10 million to 1 billion bacteria simple organisms. LOL