Have mercy

Tell me, Lord, why me? Dealing with this pain and misery. The weight of the world on my shoulders is killing me, trying to provide for me and my family. The devil is content and focused on stopping me guess it is like back in the day where we all sin. I am focusing on a higher power just changing what's within but it's hard. I wish I would have known it from the start instead of being born into this world with a permanent scar. "Thou shall not kill but you see the killing is daily innocent blood being spilled from aborted babies. Shit is crazy but this is the life that you made for me a permanent pavement." I walk I let my light shine but I am steady stuck in the dark this never-ending story of conquering and amazing glory is this what you really wanted for me? I'm asking will I ever see better days lonely nights on my knees I prayed but do you hear my cry or look and nod your head and walk by but fuck it you know I tried just have mercy on me when I die.

My name is Tabatha and I am here today writing this book for you guys so that someone else can relate and overcome their obstacles. To know that they are not alone during this transition in their life and to keep faith.

Ive worked on this book for two and a half years the years of
2018-2019 and part of 2020
Went under editing the year of 2020 as well.

I ask if you guys could please do not steal my work. I've worked really hard on this and I would like the respect of not seeing my work being published as someone else's.

If you see any of my work on other reads please feel free to contact me. 🙏

Millennium_author__ is where you would find frequent information regarding my books.

@millennium_author_

This is going to be the first book that I have ever written so excuse the grammar and things of that nature.

I hope that you guys enjoy the story and be able to learn from your mistakes and grow as a better person. Learn from your past and never listen to what anyone else has to say regarding your life. You are entitled to your own success and victory make a change today.

I try to update every week bringing you guys a NEW chapter of my life. Stay dedicated I promise you guys will love it.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE, AND SHARE😁  Direct everyone you know to this book This is going to be EPIC.

I also give BOMB facts at the end of every chapter so continue reading so that you can learn something new while reading. WHO'S READY!!!!!!!!