Authors note 19

Being the voice of others can be VERY challenging. The reason I say that is because some people fear of what would come of it, it being their story. The negative feedback on the possibility of it taunting their image or better yet battling with their Conscience thinking who would believe me.

We are put on this earth for a purpose that benefits this earth and even ourselves in a way. Almost like a dream, we all have somewhat the same dreams/ goals but what makes us different are the details and how we see out to accomplish those goals the hustle. Everyone's not going to have the exact same image as you but Pursuing it for all the good reasons can bring you destiny as well as a positive solution.

Being in today's society in the year 2020 is SO emotionally stressful. Why? Because we're reliving history all over again. A lot of people define who you are as a person by your zip code, if your not in a wealthy area they automatically treat you different. We are all different in some type of way rather it's your ethnicity your skin color how you think where you live ETC. That does not make anyone more special or more important than the other we were all made differently for a REASON.

To come together as one and to look at the bigger picture, if you were giving the opportunity of a better life rather it's financial success, love & support in the home, having both parents having a better education all the above. Why not help someone who DIDN'T have that opportunity growing up. Not all people want to be in the situation that their in and are too young to try to get themselves out of it better yet comprehend it fully. Help them have that opportunity rather than shamming them or making them feel any less comfortable or down for being in the situation that they are dying to get out of.

(YOU WERE GIVING THAT OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE SOMEONE ELSE AN OPPORTUNITY.)💭💭

Everybody was raised differently, that I can agree with. A lot of people were broken so they raised broken children. A lot of parents were raised on hatred for ones of color because their parents were raised that way and us being their kids we followed the Trend to not upset them considering if our parents taught us this way that's what we assumed was right. This has been something that was taught when they were young they were taught that we were aggressive and uneducated and so much more than all history books do not cover. What I am saying is WE RIGHT NOW WITH THIS GENERATION CAN PREVENT THIS FROM CONTINUING ANY LONGER.

2020 has been an epic year for starters we are currently still in a pandemic that's been here for almost a year now. With a Cure that's not 100% tested to work with a possibility of you having harmful side effects. The vaccine has been released, and people are now taking it. We're currently running into the 4th year of the presidential election with the candidates being Donald trump and Jo Biden.

I did vote today due to it being a very drastic 4 years of the black communities being murdered, under budgeted, humanity being racist showing their true intentions, amongst other things for me to finally realize we needed a change

I did vote today due to it being a very drastic 4 years of the black communities being murdered, under budgeted, humanity being racist showing their true intentions, amongst other things for me to finally realize we needed a change. My vote, Every vote count. We have to think about our future and our kids future.

This election is so on edge that business are boarding their buildings due to prior vandalism.

I just hope that everyone finds their inner peace so that we all can come together as a nation and do better as a whole again

I just hope that everyone finds their inner peace so that we all can come together as a nation and do better as a whole again. Of course, there are negatives and evil that's meant to interfere and defer you from that main goal. Becoming a better you so that you can reach your goal of finding yourself and making a difference in someone else's life.

It could take days possibly even weeks to get the (US) United States final vote as a nation. One of many reasons being the coronavirus outbreak. You have to also take into consideration that no matter how many votes a candidate has altogether, to win the presidency you would have to win 270 electoral votes or more out of 538 to be considered the presidential win.

Electors are placed into certain states based on their population size. Some get up to 55 while some states like Alaska, North Dakota, and Washington DC have fewer than three. Research who and what you are voting for to get an understanding of why your vote is so important, for now, and for the future.

They have enforced so much voting this election. I mean strangers texting telling you to vote, commercial's, almost every show you turn to a message popping up at the top of the screen telling you to vote. Billboards, games like this has made a huge impact on the younger community we kicked ass today and voted.

Make a change do what's right rather it's someone you know, your loved ones we are all equally connected in a way. look at it this way🤔 if the shoe was on the other foot would you like it. Would you want this done to you better yet would you want your kids doing this to Someone else. This is all a cycle that we must break as a human race. I love all people and if your good to me I am good to you, I judge people by their heart, not skin tone, and no matter the bad one has done we all have a good heart. Let's make a change TODAY you guys this year has already started bad.

Fun fact-
Did you know  that ceman can stay  inside a woman's body  for 5 whole days after sexual intercourse.  😂🤷🏾‍♀️