EMPOWERMENT/ BEING DIFFRENT❤️ 20

Some obstacles are meant for you to encounter. Some are meant to hurt you, belittle you, pain you so that you can conquer and become a stronger version of YOU. Hate is a strong word but so is jealousy they tie hand and hand because both can cause Bodley damage. If you let it drain you, pain you, overwhelm you emotionally to the point that you can't be what you have always wanted to be. A hero at your own life/game an overachiever, a believer that will dust of her shoulders and fix her crown because she has a mind of her own. A legacy to fulfill and Empowerment to achieve. I AM FREE. 🙏 Never letting the worst get the best of me the judging, the eye-rolling waiting for me to roll over to damage myself. 🤔 NAH I'm blessed I know what's best I may not know what's next but God has that mapped out for me, so I believe what's for me shall not pass me.

                       what makes me different? - [ ] Being able to help others in a different aspect that I wasn't helped in, on or for when I was younger excites me

- [ ] Being able to help others in a different aspect that I wasn't helped in, on or for when I was younger excites me. Being the reason to put that smile on someone else's face is an overwhelming sight to see. But I believe what makes me different is being brave to actually be different, no matter the harsh feedback or backlash. I see it as a challenge to overcome and never back down. Being different is sometimes difficult because you take on so much, being that we live in a society that's stuck in one faze. So we are quick to settle or be like instead of not being the same. Being different expands your mind helps you view things in a different way thinking that if you be nice enough people will once welcome you their way. Everything is defined by an image, first impressions now a day's defines your moral character. Being that if you like being different or dressing different people will not take on that challenge to get to know you simply because they will assume to think that you don't even care about how you are viewed. But being different is very welcoming I see it as an opportunity to learn new things and add new things to my moral character. Believing and trusting in myself on being different alone so that I can bring Devine unity to this wicked world around. DON'T be afraid to be who you truly are.
#love❤️