Chapter 15

Reaching my goals has always been something on my mind since I was a child. I have always seen myself As a professional business woman and that I will be. I always try to find ways to reach my full potential,  I even pray about it because that's how bad I want it. If I am sitting for a long period of time I am not doing something right.  why? Because there's too much time on my hands.

I want to know what I am capable of, I want to do things black women or just women in general we're not able to do. I want to make a difference In my community, the next three generations to be exact. I want to leave this world and know that My legacy will continue positively. That I left a graceful positive impact on the world and our people.

I want to tell and show the whole world that giving up was and will never be an option for me and neither should it be for you. No matter what may come my way or yours if We stay grounded, consistent, and show the lord that We are ready for this and that we will put the work behind it he will show us what we can do through his grace.

My mind constantly runs because I feel like I should be further than where I am at now which is why I try to learn something new every day. Thinking about this daily kind of clouds my mind from looking at the overall picture and not realizing that I've come along productive way. I just want MORE, I gave myself until I am 25 years old to have something big accomplished that I will have done on my own. This is my 3rd major milestone that I have met on my own and I have 3 more years to go to rock out.

I want my career going so that I can work my ass off from sun up till sundown so that when I am thirty years old I can enjoy life. I don't want to struggle any more, I don't want to know when and how we are going to get the next meal or pay rent. I want to be prepared and well aware of the life I am about to walk into. Having something or doing something of VALUE will not happen overnight. That is something that will take time and something that I also tell myself DAILY, so don't be discouraged I am too going through this cycle.

Fun fact- orgasms improve sperm quality,
Frequent sex may improve a man's sperm quality, reduce DNA damage to sperm, and increase fertility.