Chapter 7.

December 28th, 2019
What makes 86.3% of people turn to alcohol? That's a question that could be answered in many ways. The major factor of it all is caused by stress causing people to drink to relieve and numb themselves. Despite the previous situation considering this is still one of many things that we are still working on with my dad, he has finally opened up to me a little.

My dad is still hurt by my brother's passing it did something to him mentally. It is almost time for my brother's murderer to be released from prison and it's killing him. "(My father's words) that was my only Son." 😭 He broke down the other day and it pained me to see my father that way. So I've been a little more open with him, being more active as well. My dad is an amazing guy WHEN HE WANTS TO BE.

I love my dad and as stated earlier with my mom I will not give up on him as I won't with her. Change is not always scary just taking that leap of faith in life is the hardest part but is sometimes necessary. My dad has a lot of inner issues that he has to overcome to reach his personal goal. And to understand that he still has a purpose in life as well, he still has me and my sister to look after.

He made a promise to us and within himself that he would slow down on drinking liquor and he has. He's been drinking beer as of lately. I know that this is hard for him but slow improvement is better then nun at all, so I'm here for it.

One thing that he still needs to fix to this day is his mindset. My dad thinks negatively when it comes to ANY situation and when that's all your mind conceives that's all you will attract. My mother, on the other hand has made an entire 180 not 360 but 180 which is some type of improvement. She started therapy which was a HUGE step for her something that I am also proud about. Something I also mentioned to my dad.

That is something that is changing her something that Is starting to show. She is taking the necessary steps needed to bring her at peace mentally and to finally feel free. She's changing as a person something that I can feel genuinely. The energy, the vibes now, me starting to finally be able to talk to my mom about LIFE.

Even though I know a lot, you can never go wrong with the traditional mother's advice and outlook of any situation. I'm just glad that my mom is finally getting to where she needs to be in life she has her days where she gets off track but the overall aspect of it she is very tolerable more than my father. Step by step day by day I will push my parents to become a better version of themselves it is easy to say but hard to actually do especially if it is not something that is mutually agreed upon. Being able to start is one thing but being able to finish means EVERYTHING.

Being down and feeling lost is temporary

Being down and feeling lost is temporary. Being nervous to take on that challenge because you feel like you may fail yourself is temporary. YOU have the first and last say-so of how you want your life to end. Push yourself as no one has ever done before make a positive Out of a terrible situation. Turn that same weakness into a strength, step outside of the box and do something positive. Most of all have faith and hope that things will get better.

When you feel yourself giving up pray. A quote from
One of my most favorite books. "Before you think of a negative outburst stop that thought and arrange that negative with a positive outburst. Having that mindset and outlook on life will make your life so much easier. Decarlo says this to me almost every day. Today is a new day and a new beginning it has been giving to me as a gift, I can either use it or throw it away. what I do today will affect me tomorrow I can not blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed.
Remember Big battles indicate that BIG blessings are on their way Never Doubt yourself.

Follow my authors IG page @millennium_author__

SORRY, it took so long for me to post. Remember I am a mom and I've been extremely busy lately.

I hope that you guys love it please give me feedback positive vibes only😊