009 :::: a true masterpiece

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

"JUST OUT OF curiosity," said Lily, opening the car, "can any of you drive?"

"Nope." Sirius beamed, "But I can ride a motorcycle."

"Same." James said.

"I can drive," Remus trailed, looking awkwardly at Marlene.

"I have a learners permit." Marlene shrugged.

Everyone turned to you. You sighed.

"I prefer broomstick," You shrugged, "but I believe I could figure it out."

"Whatever." Said Lily, "I'll just drive. It's my car, anyways."

Lily stepped into the drivers seat. Once she was there, Sirius called shotgun and sat in the passenger seat beside her. He, clearly, liked her.

You stepped into the minivan, but then had to take a step back. Thanks to the enlargement charm, it was huge; with enough space for everyone to chill out.

"Remind me to make Lily teach me better charms," you whispered, stepping in.

You took a seat on the couch and lifted up your feet, getting comfortable very quickly.

"Hey, Marlene, what were you drawing?" James asked, checking out the place.

"If you really want to know..." she trailed, flipping her notepad around so that you could see it.

"Marlene!" You expressed, while James said, "Remus!"

The two of them just laughed.

You took the drawing from Marlene's hands to take a closer look. She had sketched you sleeping on James. It was a good drawing, if you were being totally honest, but the little hearts all around it made you blush.

"Psst, James," You whispered, beckoning him closer with your finger.

"What?" He whispered back, coming to you.

"Let's get them back." You smirked, pulling out a pencil.

"Hell yeah."

. . .

For the first thirty minutes or so of the drive, you and James drew Marlene and Remus. None of you were fantastic artists, but you had loads of fun drawing it together and fighting over the pencil, making scribbles by accident but laughing it off.

"There," You smiled, admiring your artwork.

"It's beautiful," James admired, stifling a laugh.

"Oi, Marlene! Remus!" You called.

The two came to see what all the commotion was about, and once they saw it they each hit their respected friends.

"Let me see it," Sirius called from the front.

You had almost forgotten about them, and passed it up to the front.

"Bloody awesome," Sirius laughed, showing it to Lily who giggled.

"A true masterpiece," Sirius announced, passing the paper back to you.

"Definitely."

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱