014 :::: never have i ever- snivellus, what the fuck ??

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

"HEY, UMM, GUYS?" You said, still wrapped in the hug, "Since we're having this, er, well, a bit of a truthful day, do you guys want to play never have I ever?"

You could feel Sirius' smirk against you, he was totally rubbing off on you.

"Let's play." Sirius smirked.

"Let the games begin." You challenged, ending the group hug as you and Sirius one-upped each other.

"This isn't a game where you can, like, win, you guys do know that?" James asked.

"Oh yeah, we know. But the way we play it..." Was your response, left unfinished in the air.

"If I win, I want a sickle." Sirius said.

"Make it two."

"Deal."

"Have to get at least... five sips in."

"It's been agreed."

You and Sirius shook hands, competitive your middle name, while the group watched you with curiosity— they didn't understand you two at all.

"I have no idea what just happened here," Lily said, "but let's play."

"I've got the firewhiskey right here." James smiled, Lily turning up her nose but saying nothing.

"Perfect."

All six of you sat in a circle, and James decided to start the game.

"Never have I ever... fallen off a broomstick."

"That's easy," you said, reaching foreword to grab the bottle when his next words made you halt in your tracks.

"In public, and tell the whole story."

Your hand hovered over the bottle, before you finally grabbed it and took a sip, the firewhiskey burning your throat.

"Ok, spill." Said Marlene, always up for drama.

"Ok, so remember way back when I tried out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team on a dare? Third or fourth year?"

"Oooohhh, I remember that." Lily smirked.

"Yeah, well, there comes a time in everyone's life when you just have to accept that something isn't for you."

"But I saw you at that practice," James said, "you were really good."

"You did? Why were you even there?" You asked curiously.

"Ehem," he said, pointing to his Quidditch badge and then to the various Quidditch-related objects all around the room which you hadn't recognized.

"Oh, right. I forgot you would've been on the team then. Anyways, I was actually doing pretty well, until I saw a certain someone in the crowd that made me fall off my broomstick with nerves."