011 :::: great, i'm lost

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

YOU DROVE UP to James' summer house ("James, what have you been hiding?") and you all got settled in a room.

"Where do your parents think you are?" Marlene asked.

"They think I'm at Lily's, to, and I quote, 'learn the complex lifestyle of a muggle home'. They totally bought it." You smirked.

"My parents think I'm at James' house." Remus smiled.

"Mine think I'm at Y/N's, to, and I quote, 'learn the complex lifestyle of a pureblood wizarding family'. Totally didn't steal that off Y/N." Lily grinned.

"My parents think I'm at Y/N's, too." Marlene laughed.

"My parents think I'm at Remus' house." James smirked.

"Mine don't even care." Sirius chuckled, getting everyone laughing.

"Wow, are we bad." You said in between laughter.

A few minutes later, everyone was settled in a room. Yours was right across from James'.

"Hey, James," You asked, knocking lightly on his door, "can I come in?"

"Of course." You heard him call from somewhere in the room.

You opened the door and stepped inside, and immediately knew this was James' room. There were Quidditch posters everywhere, miniature figures of all the players on practically every team, a stack of chocolate frog cards, a— small— bookshelf, and oh yeah, his name on a jersey across a chair.

James was sat on his bed shuffling a deck of exploding snap cards, but he looked up when you came.

"Hey," he smiled, running a hand through his messy black hair— something he did often, or at least when you were around.

"Hey," you replied. "You collect chocolate frog cards?"

"Yeah?" He seemed a little embarrassed, but smiled after your next sentence.

"No way, I do too!" You said, pulling your latest one out of your pocket. "I finally got Nicholas Flamel on the train."

"Seriously? I have five of him."

You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms, saying in a fake serious voice, "You're telling me, that after my six years of collecting these cards, never finding Nicholas Flamel even once, you've had five this entire time? I can't believe your audacity."

James smiled, "If it makes you feel any better, I've never found the Dumbledore card."

"Are you kidding?! We could've swapped our cards ages ago! I have, like, seven."

"Why don't we just swap them now?"

"Good idea, let me go grab my cards."

In the short time span of you going to your room, you managed to bump into Marlene.