015 :::: a surprise visit that nobody fucking asked for

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

THE SNOW WAS cold, and the wind whipped at your face, but you kept on running. Snivellus was a fast runner, but in the heat of the moment, so were you. Plus, if you moved any slower, it would allow the snow to crawl up your leg and get your sock even more soaked then it already was.

You took a great leap, your arms flailing out like a chicken, and you managed to tackle Snivellus to the ground, rugby style (or, er, football-style, for all you Americans).

You took a moment to catch your breath, your chest heaving against his, before you sat up and pulled off his hat to get a better look at him, pinning him to the ground with your hands.

"Snivellus, give me your name, date of birth, exact time of how long you've been here, and when and why you're fucking stalking us." You ordered, cringing when you realized that you knew his name but shook it off as you were following stalker procedure (or at least, that's what they did in wizard cop shows).

"Geroff me!" He said, completely ignoring you, and squirming in your grasp. Alas, your hands were too cold to be pried off him anyways.

"I said, give me your name, date of birth, exact time of how long—"

"Alright, alright," he finally said, as you and your friends were blocking all possible exits now.

"Severus Snape, ninth January 1960, around seven hours— ever since you woke up this morning— and, er, none of your business."

"You were fucking stalking us, how is that none of our business?!" You demanded.

"Look, how about we all head inside where it's nice and warm and sort this all out." Lily suggested, trying to ease the tension.

James scrunched up his nose, as if he didn't want to let Severus into his house, however he obliged and hoisted Severus up onto his feet, and both him and Sirius— learning the error in their ways— held both his arms and guided him inside, not even saying a word about it, like the gentlemen they were.

You, on the other hand, was walking behind them, sometimes poking Severus in the back with your wand to get him to speed up. However, you stopped, once you realized how much he shivered as if you were hurting him (which was something you definitely didn't want to do... yet) and decided to just keep a close eye on him instead.

Lily walked in front alongside Remus and Marlene, leading the group inside. Once inside, Sirius and James sat Severus down on one of the chairs with a little unnecessary force, but no one said anything (if you ignore Lily's wince, along with Severus'). Then, everyone grabbed a chair and surrounded Severus, desperate for answers.

"We could've called the police on you, Snivellus, but we didn't. We still can. But we're sparing you, as long as you answer our questions." James said, everyone nodding in agreement.