023 :::: THE END !

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

T E N  Y E A R S  L A T E R . . .

"James... what're you doing?"

"I'm trying to propose, if you'll let me."

"Oh fuck." Marlene muttered, the group's attention turning to her then back to you and James.

Your heart was racing. Propose? That was crazy. You weren't ready for marriage yet... oh bullshit, of course you were! This was James fucking Potter, the love of your life. You were ready for anything when it came to him.

"Anyways," James continued casually, as if this was a daily occurrence, "Y/N, I love you so so much. I've loved you since I've first laid my eyes on you way way way back. You're beautiful, and kind, and hella brave to write a letter to me confessing your love."

"Hey, it was never meant to get to you." You intervened, James smiling.

"But it did. And thank Merlin, because now we're together and I've never been happier in my entire life. Y/N, I'm the luckiest man in the world to be with you. Make me even luckier and marry me?"

You almost laughed through your happy tears. Even when he was proposing, he could still be egotistical. Of course. But that was James, dammit, there was no way you'd let him go. Not now, not ever.

"Fucking hell..." You muttered, then raising your voice to almost a shout of pure joy, "Yes! James, I love you!"

James didn't even bother to put the ring on your finger. He sprung up to his feet and entangled you in a kiss, which would've lasted longer, had Sirius not wolf-whistled in the middle of it.

"And to think," Lily awed, "it all started with a letter."

.   .   .

🖇 A/N .   .   . 

" that's it ! that's the end ! i loved this book so so much but now i think it's cringe lol anyways i hope you guys liked it too! comment your favorite part and ship name if you like !

in the matters of finding other books, i recommend one of mine lmao. i have a fred x reader, and a hogwarts one shots with pretty much all characters if you want another x reader. i'm also working on anime fics but no promises, there might be some up after this and there might not :p

this was my first completed book. holy shit.

goodbye everyone, i love you all so so much !

xoxo,

-KYBIO. "

" PS: that's right. it all started with a letter :) "

🥨💌🖇

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱