016 :::: welcome to the group except we will not speak of this to anyone ever

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

YOU GROANED AS your eyes flickered open, coming back into consciousness as you woke up from your nap just about as grumpy as you had when you went to bed, if anything even more grumpy.

You rolled over in your sheets, grabbing your pillow and putting it on top of your head to try to get back to sleep. You heard a laugh, and just to check you weren't going crazy, lifted up the pillow and fluttered your eyes open.

You were staring face to face with none other than James Potter, who was standing near your bed— bed!— with a cocky expression on his face.

You glanced at the chair where you had tossed your jeans before going to bed and then back to yourself. Suddenly, you grabbed the sheets and pulled them further up you even though you were already covered, but just to make sure he didn't see anything that he shouldn't.

"Excuse me," you said, your voice thick with sleep, "but what're you doing in my room? While I'm sleeping, might I add?"

"Oh, erm, nothing," he said, kicking away something near his foot.

"Umm," you tried to sit up to see what it was he had kicked away, but you couldn't without revealing something. "Yeah, ok." You finally settled with, though your voice was very unconvincing in the realms of you dropping the subject.

James started to rock on the balls of his feet, an awkward silence penetrating the room. The weight of it too much for both of you to handle, you broke it as gently as possible.

"Uhm, I'm going to get up now." You announced, hoping he'd get the memo.

He did not.

"Ok." He stood right there, just about as clueless as Cher.

"Ehem." You cleared your throat.

He merely nodded.

"James, get the fuck out of my room." You said as directly as possible.

"Oh, right, sorry," he blushed and turned around, leaving you and closing the door gently behind him. Once he was gone, you got up and got changed, even though you knew you weren't going anywhere. You'd had enough adventure for one day, thank you very much.

Once you were dressed, you skipped down the stairs, when you bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," you brushed back your hair from your face to try to get a better look at them, and you smiled for all the wrong reasons. "Sirius?" You asked, reaching foreword and attempting to brush the long, black— and greasy, Sirius what happened?— hair from his face, when you froze.

"Hello, Y/L/N," Severus greeted, however even though his voice was small it was filled with disgust.

"Oh, sorry, again, Severus," you tried to skirt past him but he went the same way as you. You tried the other side, but so did he. You laughed nervously before saying, "wow, this is working just great."