017 :::: merry almost chrisler

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

THE MUGGLE MUSEUM had been... interesting. While Lily and Remus were genuinely interested, the rest of you feigned interest trying to not hurt Lily and Remus' feelings. After all, you've got to take one for the team sometimes.

You nodded your head whenever Lily or Remus mentioned something while in your head you were watching yet another vine compilation. James tended to stare into space unseeingly. Sirius smiled and nodded and initiated a conversation whenever Lily even glanced his way, but as soon as she turned back around, he dragged a finger across his throat and crossed his eyes, making it hard for you not to laugh. Marlene would say "yes, indeed" every few seconds even when someone wasn't talking, because she was so lost in her own thoughts due to the immense amount of boredom everyone was feeling. Severus seemed to scoff at everything.

As soon as the tour was done, you all practically ran to the van. Lily and Remus had taken an extra five minutes in the gift shop, and it took a tight grip from James and Sirius to keep you from attacking them. After a few minutes of driving, the attitude in the car had went from happy to dying of starvation.

"Anyone else up for a snack?" Sirius piped up from the backseat.

"Yeah, let's take a pit stop, there's a shop by that gas station over there." Lily said, turning off the road.

Sirius and James insisted that they pumped the gas (even though you were sure none of them knew how), dragging Remus along with them, and you and Marlene went along with Lily into the store because she was the only one who understood muggle money. Severus loitered around the place alone.

"Oh, I've been wanting one of these for absolutely ages!" Lily exclaimed, picking up a chocolate bar from the shelf.

You brushed pass the aisles, grabbing y/f/m/s (your favorite muggle snack) on the way and joined up with Lily.

"How are you and James?" She asked.

You started to choke.

"Me and James? Ha! All we are is friends... unfortunately." You added in an undertone.

"I think he likes you."

"Uh huh." You said, unconvinced.

"He sort of kissed you. And admitted he liked you. A lot. How the fuck does that mean that you're our 'just friends'?" Marlene exclaimed.

"Nothing's official..."

"So?"

"Whatever. Anyways, let's get back to them before they blow up the car."

"Good idea."

Sirius and James did not blow up the car. In fact, they even managed to fill it up. It was a Christmas miracle.